&*^% Power load shedding

Guys any loadshedding? its been zero loadshedding since yesterday.

[quote=“koder, post:2701, topic:2002”]

Guys any loadshedding? its been zero loadshedding since yesterday.

[/quote]

You must be joking or you are out of country :)

Am in Abbottabad city.It seems KPK isn't having loadshedding since yesterday, not the rural area's.Thats why Rizvi was crying that SUI southern is providing gas to Sui northern..maybe thats the reason.Poor management really.

[quote=“koder, post:2703, topic:2002”]

Am in Abbottabad city.It seems KPK isn't having loadshedding since yesterday, not the rural area's.

[/quote]

And in KPK, there is no off days for CNG. Good to know that you are out of trouble these days.

htd43n.jpg

2 :lol: 5 :lol:

Nice pics :P one more day recorded without any load shedding ehh .. there are no cng problems,everything is smooth...life's smooth,calm,chiller over here seriously.. weather wise too :P

They're not letting us off for less than 12 hours. Seems they're hell bent on not bringing it down any lower than that

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta

loadshedding is back in the business, it was only down for a while because of rainfalls and good weather lol

[quote=“jDk, post:2707, topic:2002”]

They're not letting us off for less than 12 hours. Seems they're hell bent on not bringing it down any lower than that Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta

[/quote]

I am seeing lil bit reduction here at my end, 2hrs in 24hrs .... that's just it.

NO loadshedding since past 4-5 days.. ehh..KPK is changing :P

Yup, they just upped it again to 16 hours. Ajeeb chutyapa for #$%# sake.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta

[quote=“jDk, post:2711, topic:2002”]

Yup, they just upped it again to 16 hours. Ajeeb chutyapa for #$%# sake. Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta

[/quote]

Huh are you really that naive? they did'nt do shyte. It was just mother nature. Rainfalls and abundance of water flow during past this week increased net electricity production a little bit, it always happens when it rains n has good weather. Now its hot and dry again and load-shedding is back in action. They arent doing shyte.

^ correction please:

all they ARE doing is shyte..

so am i.. ;p

sent from my bathroom, live feed.

no loadshadding in kpk :)

Happy summers Pakiland....

better get your solar panels out...cuz the lights are gonna be out for long long while

[quote=“deffury, post:2716, topic:2002”]

Happy summers Pakiland…

better get your solar panels out…cuz the lights are gonna be out for long long while

[/quote]

Are you some wapda official?

I see a change.. loadshedding has exceeded much more than zooordari's era.. extreme loadshedding,seems nawaz is sucking the el;ectricity from kpk to punjab.

Today was the worst day of loadshedding so far this year. Near ISB :(

Load shedding have gotten really worse these days in Islamabad 1 Hour after 1 Hour Life is miserable here