Power DVD player and 3D movie on a laptop

Hi all,

I want to play 3d movies via my laptop that I used to download from torrents. I've searched and found that power dvd player let you play 3d movies. I downloaded but now trial version is over- full version is round about 70$. Can I get a crack of it (I've downloaded few from isohunt but not working) or is there any other player that can solve the problem or I should really buy full version? As even If I buy, it is almost price of 2 or 3 dvd's that I can buy from market but by buying I can download a lot of movies and watch them free....

Now should I buy it or any crack is available?

If there is any other good player that support 3D movies?

Thanks in advance....

:rolleyes: .....

Download & install PowerDVD 11. I've PMd you a serial. Use it to unlock full version. Firewall it so the key doesn't get blacklisted.

Thanks for the favour and now also give me another favour, how to firewall it? :D I guess simply through setting (where windows updates setting is also available on windows 7) add this in firewall?

^ http://www.ehow.com/how_6974365_block-using-windows-firewall.html

Otherwise you can just use it without firewalling, just don't update the software. B)

Downloading now :) But I don't think it will work because it is already expired on my pc, and that date will be somewhere saved in registery...

[quote=“nvd650, post:5, topic:16664”]

Downloading now :) But I don’t think it will work because it is already expired on my pc, and that date will be somewhere saved in registery…

[/quote]

It can be found here regedit>HKEY_CURRENT_USER>Software there will be a folder PowerDVD delete it and reboot pc (registry cleaned)