Postpay or braodband bills(possible in advance)..?

I am undergoing a trauma these days as some of my online banks are undergoing security verification.

I have submitted my National ID card but as it's in Urdu, they say submit some supporting document(utility bill) as well. All utility bills come on my father's name and I tried submitting them but they say "You have to show the bill having your name". Moreover, I do NOT have driving license at the moment, so please this is really NOT the option for me.

I tried submitting my bank statement but it is quite low toner and while scanning, most of the content gets disappeared. Now I have last option to look out for some other utility.

I am thinking of transferring my Ufone connection to Postpay and then taking the bill. As I need a utility bill pretty urgently(within few days), I want to know is it possible to have Ufone bill after a week so that I can show and get my verification done...??? Moreover, any other option you people can think of(I tried calling Ufone today and unfortunately, I was NOT able to talk to their representative any time...)..

Thanks for suggestion!

Ufone billing cycle starts every 1st of the month. so if you buy a postpaid connection or convert your prepaid to postpaid in the last days of any month then your bill will be generated on 1st date of next month and you can have print out of that bill on 3rd or 4th.

^that's a fine idea..But this is almost start of month..so bit of problem then!

You can get bank statements on order, any time you want. What do you mean they're low toner? A good scanner should be able to scan anything without issue. If you have multiple bank accounts, try bank statements of another bank. Again, you can request bank statements any time.

^Yes--I have done..But those statements are pretty dull and when scanned, they are further blurred. This is the basic problem. Some photoshopping you mean to darken the statements..??

request the bank manager to have your statement on laser printer not ordinary old fashioned printer if he says anything threat him that you will cancel your account with his bank i am sure this will solve your problem !!!!!!!

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I tried submitting my bank statement but it is quite low toner and while scanning, most of the content gets disappeared. Now I have last option to look out for some other utility.

[/quote]

This is a common problem. Whether it be for business or for emigration purposes people often need a good quality bank statement. So banks offer this service for a fee. Something Rs. 50. Go to your bank and ask the manager or someone knowledgeable for a certificate of account balance or a good quality bank statement printout. I am sure they will help you out.

Also I suggest that you apply for a passport. Passport is in English.

BTW if you don’t mind me asking is this for moneybookers verification?