Postpaid GPRS OR wireless internet?

name says it all which one is better. Also will both connection will work in one city if connection is from other city (eg: if i have a connection from khi and i go to Lhr, will internet work in lhr)

And also it will be nice if you post further about which company is good for providing GPRS or wireless internet.

THANX....

The only wireless internet service provider atm is Wateen and their coverage sucks.I'd definitely go for GPRS.It will work in whole Pakistan.

if you want to roam around in pakistan then gprs is better option than wateen. i'm using indigo unlimited. i'm happy with mobile browsing and internet. but downloding on computer is not satisfactory . . . average speed of downloading is around 2. 5

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

if you want to roam around in pakistan then gprs is better option than wateen. i’m using indigo unlimited. i’m happy with mobile browsing and internet. but downloding on computer is not satisfactory . . . average speed of downloading is around 2. 5
[/quote]

thanx Ali for reply what you paying for indigo unlimited?

and what about vfone and worldcall wireless. i totally forgot to ask before.

Sorry, I am having my dumb-moments. Doesn't GPRS is also a wireless technology that can be use for internet? So does WLL, WiMAX and EDGE (enhanced GPRS) etc. Aren't they all can be used for internet connection?

Having moment of dumb and dumber

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Sorry, I am having my dumb-moments. Doesn’t GPRS is also a wireless technology that can be use for internet? So does WLL, WiMAX and EDGE (enhanced GPRS) etc. Aren’t they all can be used for internet connection?

Having moment of dumb and dumber

[/quote]

yes that is the question which one is better. both technologically and provider wise for

internet using in different cities.