Post your PTCL landline bill for this month

Before the call charges increase, mine was 2500rs, now the bill came today and its 3980rs.

haven't got the bill yet :D

yep i too have not got it yet.

My bill also increase even i tried my best to keep minimize.

My telephone bill was 1,990 last month , I use dialup on this number as I got no dsl at home because I do use it at work place.I received a bill of 2,450 .. lol ,I am dead sure they are charging for nothing.

I haven't received my bill today.

Amazing thread, IMO. Let's see how much is the percentage incremenet.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I haven’t received my bill today.

Amazing thread, IMO. Let’s see how much is the percentage incremenet.

[/quote]

it shows how much it takes for ptcl to deliver us the bills

its not that they have to goto every house to check the reading its a much simpler process

well

i got 780/-

with a 2mbps ptcl dsl :P

we dönt use landline much

mobilez etc.

2 months gone no dsl bill :) long life PTCL........

for me the bill is zero i dont have a ptcl line

well

i got 780/-

mobilez etc.

[/quote]

is there any bug in ptcl landline aswel ? or ptcl reduced their broadband rates this much

780rs on 2mbps …

is there any bug in ptcl landline aswel ? or ptcl reduced their broadband rates this much

780rs on 2mbps …

[/quote]

what do u mean by "aswell"

LOL man its not the broadband for 780rs

Broadband is freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

U know I had the most weirdest thing happened... i recieved a wrong bill. it wasnt my ph no. not my bros name which is registered with the phone no.. but wait the address was rite.. ?? wat the hell was that..

well anywayz i was thinkin of calling them but then again i didnt. and should i call the no which is given on this

unknown person's bill ?

by the way the bill is 540.. sab se kam .. but its not mine na :(

well

i got 780/-

mobilez etc.

[/quote]

compare with your previous bill

I had a bill of 3000, i have a 1mbps from them, only made a few calls throughout the month.

2 months gone no dsl bill :) long life PTCL…
[/quote]

If your dsl installed before new package of unlimited than you are free to use 3 months else you will get 2 months dsl bill in one bill, they are not in mood to give free or / and cheap service to Pakistanis.

mine was 1720/= Last Month and this month 3350/=

Growing bill of PTCL will result in moving PTCL customers to GOCDMA and WORLDCALL. GOCDMA and WORLDCALL offer free outgoing call to own network. PTCL must be competative but seems they want to make good money in short term which will be cost of Pakistanis.

Is there any news that GOCDMA and WORLDCALL also revising thier tarrif?

ya we should stop using ptcl now if you want dsl just pay the line rent don't call from it just pay 200 rs per month and keep using dsl

Mine is RS.4200. Previously it was near about Rs2500. I use Dial up too much and from the current bill I m sure that PTCL has started 15 mins billing on Internet calls(131).