Porting

How much time it takes to complete processing? I recently migrate my number from telenor to ufone ,telenor stop service today morning in my sim so i put new ufone sim in my phone but now is 8:38pm and there is stil no service, i missed my many importing calls and sms,

yar i guess there is some prob with your sim frm ufone side

cuz when i ported

as soon as my jazz sim was of my ufone sim started working..

try to call their helpline...

Now problem is solve now,now its working fine after 10hours of bloody waiting, i just activated sms package last night and its still not activated even they cut sms fees but still charging me regular sms rates,i received an sms that ur sms package request is in process and u wil be recieve confirmation sms,but still not recieve (mai to pachta raha hon port kar k:( everything is slow slow

ufone has become a #$%# head these days.

I converted my telenor to zong its also a bullshit me b pchta raha hu nw smjh me aya door k dhol suhane

Telenor he best tha

Telenor is far better than ufone in terms of service quality , as u said that u subscribed for sms package and still waiting for it , i has the same experience with ufone as i waited the whole night for the package to be activated . Telenor is much much better in these cases , as just dial 555 , select the package and by pressing a button , your package gets activated instantaneously . WHile on ufone , you have to wait for the confirmation sms the whole night.