Portable air conditioners?

Do we get these in Rawalpindi/Islamabad? I couldn't find them in Rawalpindi at least.

LOL! Profitable air conditioners? How portable they can be? :/

Check this out:

http://www.amazon.com/Portable-Air-Conditioners-Room/b?ie=UTF8&node=1193678

My brother said he can ship me one from Oman as they're pretty popular there nowadays. But I would prefer to buy one locally.

the third one on this page looks like a computer cpu :D

Yeah, and I like that one..

P.s. there are some results for air coolers. Ignore those!

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

LOL! Profitable air conditioners? How portable they can be? :confused:
[/quote]

man where will they emit the heat extracted from enviroment

the usual air conditioners emit the heat of room to out side but whre will these emit heat??

and the second one one this page is really fitted in to a CPU

BTW nice way to recycle old casings

man where will they emit the heat extracted from enviroment

the usual air conditioners emit the heat of room to out side but whre will these emit heat??

[/quote]

http://www.sylvane.com/FAQS/portable-ac-faq.html

There’s a hose to discharge the hot hair. But these are easy to install and uninstall as you can guess.

the third one on this page looks like a computer cpu :D
[/quote]

lol yeah for a moment i also got confused :lol:

31IrF-W3LYL._SL160_AA160_.jpg

why not get air-conditioned dresses instead? ... like the air-conditioned uniforms being developed/researched for the US-Army/Marines.....

Abbas 'Kia zamaana aagya hai, hadd hoti hai ....' Jin

No it's nothing like we've reached the limit with this one. I'm not really being dainty here, but a portable air conditioner goes along my requirement.

how much does it cost

These pictures are deceiving; the average height of these air conditioners tends to be in excess of 4.5 feet and a foot print to match (2x2). These are portable in the sense, that they are not fixed in one-location and can be wheeled from place to place. They definitely are not the sort that can be carried by one person alone.

These pictures are deceiving; the average height of these air conditioners tends to be in excess of 4.5 feet and a foot print to match (2x2). These are portable in the sense, that they are not fixed in one-location and can be wheeled from place to place. They definitely are not the sort that can be carried by one person alone.
[/quote]

Yes, the dimensions of the many of them have been mentioned. And they can be carried by one person alone if he’s capable of lifting ~30-35kg without a problem :P

Anyways, they are portable from my perspective.

LOL! Profitable air conditioners? How portable they can be? :confused:
[/quote]

Basically they can be carried easily from one room to others and there are three major types of them that are single hose, double hose, and split models (without noise when running).

Just sharing my opinion.

Thank you.

portable-air-conditioner.jpg

ac

oh great...

When you find Asad one then at least do tell me..

Great thing I guess in country where 8 months of scorching heat is there!

That spammer dug the 2 year old thread, and Dogar Sahab fell prey to it

dose any one have information about (SUI GAS) conditioners

Sui gas companies have already issued a warning and you are asking for (SUI GAS) conditioners ?

Digging this up. I heard portable A/Cs are now available in Karachi and other cities. Anyone tested the cooling of these local portable A/Cs?