Port identification

ALLAH may bless you all

i have 2 mb package but have speed promlems.PTCL technical department confirmed that i have perfect line parameters(NM;25 LA 37).port is held responsible each time.local exchange always assure me that they have mailed the respective staff to change port.but i face same problem.i read same upstream 516 and DS2053 for las 2 months on router page.any old guru can teach me that how i can know port numbers or specs on router page to know previous or current port status.

i have blackish blue zte 831 router

[quote=“kuki, post:, topic:”]

ALLAH may bless you all

i have 2 mb package but have speed promlems.PTCL technical department confirmed that i have perfect line parameters(NM;25 LA 37).port is held responsible each time.local exchange always assure me that they have mailed the respective staff to change port.but i face same problem.i read same upstream 516 and DS2053 for las 2 months on router page.any old guru can teach me that how i can know port numbers or specs on router page to know previous or current port status.

i have blackish blue zte 831 router

[/quote]

You can’t find out any thing kinda information on your modem pagE ’ its all at backend at exchange