Pork pig meat

No offense, but as a foreigner in Karachi i am looking for the dealers of pork meat~~ any one know some dealer in karachi. thank you very much if you tell me the telephone number or address!

Sorry to say but you wont find pork meat anywhere in Pakistan, let alone Karachi.

nopes there ain't any pork selling butchers here even though thousands of wild pigs roam around in many parts of Pakistan.

regionally speaking you can get pork from Dubai, if you are even earning a middle class paycheck from American standards in Pakistan then you can easily make weekend pleasure trips once or twice a month to Dubai which is about 2 hours away in average ie from Karachi, there you can do your shopping also, usually these weekend 2 days packages includes round trip airfare and hotel stay and some discounted entertainment coupons etc, its very cheap about 500 to 600 dollars per person, given Pakistani economy unfortunately this is something only very common in rich elite locals of Pakistan. Many Travel agencies in major cities of Pakistan carry these packages.

http://cominganarchy.com/2010/11/26/buying-pork-in-dubai/

or you can get it mail order it from Pork dealer many do that, obviously you will need some sort of exemption from Govt of Pakistan.

Its illegal to deal wtih Pork Meat in Pk

Eat lays chips ;)

[quote=“deffury, post:5, topic:15673”]

Eat lays chips ;)

[/quote]

There’s a difference between a pig and potato.

You may try to hunt Wild Boar near Sargodha. :D

Some hunters kill them for fun. Ask them may be they could give you that.

[quote=“punk, post:4, topic:15673”]

Its illegal to deal wtih Pork Meat in Pk

[/quote]

Oh really? its very informative :lol:

To OP

You couldn’t find pork dealers in Pakistan but you can hunt wild pigs and its totally legal and it will be fresh enough for ya

[quote=“deffury, post:5, topic:15673”]

Eat lays chips ;)

[/quote]

:lol:

[quote=“Faisal, post:6, topic:15673”]

There’s a difference between a pig and potato.

[/quote]

I dont think you know about the famous Lays incident here in WP

TO ALL

why getting in irrelevant lays and other crap, OP nicely stated he is a foreigner in Pakistan, if he could be helped in his search for certain type of meat thats it.

[quote=“deffury, post:10, topic:15673”]

I dont think you know about the famous Lays incident here in WP

[/quote]

LOL…

That’s ridiculous on part of these buffoon mullas. I mean didn’t that ever occurred to them that lays would have been lot more expensive had they been dipped with pig oil? :lol:

But I am also amazed that our very own dear 1x1 knows his stuff… ;)

For which he obviously should be incremented. :)

[quote=“Faisal, post:12, topic:15673”]

But I am also amazed that our very own dear 1x1 knows his stuff… ;)

For which he obviously should be incremented. :)

[/quote]

yes bro i know thing or two, let me give you my own example, my family i guess has been muslim for no more than 300 to 350 years before that they were hindus for thousands of years same can be said for 90% of muslim population of Pakistan. Just imagine if my hindu great great great great great great grand father looking at me right now and seeing me eating juicy beef burgers which he use to worship as a sacred cow how he would be cursing at me from his hindu perspective saying look what his offspring is doing… just think about it, so who knows what my own offspring would be doing 100 years from now.

like it or not stuff changes with time.

[quote=“kamran1x1, post:13, topic:15673”]

yes bro i know thing or two, let me give you my own example, my family i guess has been muslim for no more than 300 to 350 years before that they were hindus for thousands of years same can be said for 90% of muslim population of Pakistan. Just imagine if my hindu great great great great great great grand father looking at me right now and seeing me eating juicy beef burgers which he use to worship as a sacred cow how he would be cursing at me from his hindu perspective saying look what his offspring is doing… just think about it, so who knows what my own offspring would be doing 100 years from now.

like it or not stuff changes with time.

[/quote]

Woah…

I am sure your great great great great great great great grand father spend much more healthier life then your spending now. :P

BTW You didn’t need to go that far… you were incremented weren’t you? :lol:

But anyways, I think guoguo must have found something pork-like to eat… hell, what’s rehman malik is for?

^After this incredible post your status will be Lifer. :D

you guys are master in starting thread in thread :lol:

@ OP did you asked about lays chips or something else

someone has told me that pork is available from a shop in STC (Siddique Trade Centre)

@armada

lol you are 100% right about thread within thread..... can't help it bro.

[quote="Faisal, post:14, topic:15673"]
I am sure your great great great great great great great grand father spend much more healthier life then your spending now. :P

BTW You didn't need to go that far... you were incremented weren't you? :lol:

[/quote]

oh yes you are 100% right they lived healthier life than us now in 2011, they had toilet with flushes even 2500 to 3000 years ago and now in 2011 majority of pakistani population uses jharian' as toilet. they had sewerage system, city flood protection system, hydraulic city water supply system (thats a wow) and so on.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanitation_of_the_Indus_Valley_Civilization

just for explanation sake had to write extended content.

[quote=“Imran, post:15, topic:15673”]

^After this incredible post your status will be Lifer. :D

[/quote]

Oh yes! … With this post, it is :)

[quote=“kamran1x1, post:18, topic:15673”]

@armada

lol you are 100% right about thread within thread… can’t help it bro.

oh yes you are 100% right they lived healthier life than us now in 2011, they had toilet with flushes even 2500 to 3000 years ago and now in 2011 majority of pakistani population uses jharian’ as toilet. they had sewerage system, city flood protection system, hydraulic city water supply system (thats a wow) and so on.

http://en.wikipedia…ey_Civilization

just for explanation sake had to write extended content.

[/quote]

Their dead remains had high amounts of nuclear radiation at the time of discovery as well, apparently they were victims of nuclear blast or at least a nuclear fallout :)

Cut the idle chit chat. :rolleyes: