POLL: Console VS PC Gaming

I have played on both for a long time and i will vote for PC of course you've to upgrade your pc after every 6/7 months but still i think pc is best.

Vote : PC

update: 12:50 AM Sat March 29 PC: 3 votes(42.86%) Consoles: 4 votes(57.14%)

PC RULES::::::::so much variety

Consoles. Simply because not alot of hassles of upgrades. Just get a console, buy the game and you're good to go. No need to keep spending money on your computer or to worry about compatibility issues.

bhai log 3000 Rs game(PS3) and 150 Rs game have much difference i guess and secondly u can build up a very good machine in 30-40k , the range in which u purchase a game console ........................moreover look at the other advantages of PC

i only play counterstrike and watch movies and listen to music and watch cable on tv tuner... so i would say "guess what?"

I am gonna buy th Xbox 360 cuz every game runs fine on this . And i also thinks it has variety of Games which are not for PC such as upcoming Resident Evil 5 & Silent Hill 5 =)

Price difference shouldn't be a factor when we are comparing consoles vs PC..As We are using Pirated Games on computer and original on console (PS3) so if we purchase Original for PC the price will be same.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

bhai log 3000 Rs game(PS3) and 150 Rs game have much difference i guess and secondly u can build up a very good machine in 30-40k , the range in which u purchase a game console …moreover look at the other advantages of PC
[/quote]

Bhai log 150rs PC game and 150rs Xbox 360 game :).

I am gonna buy th Xbox 360 cuz every game runs fine on this . And i also thinks it has variety of Games which are not for PC such as upcoming Resident Evil 5 & Silent Hill 5 =)
[/quote]

AGREED.

im not a fan of fps and rts or any sort game with soldiers and guns and shooting people etc. so i think id like consoles more because pc games are mostly fps. i used to be really into gaming in the sega days and stopped completely when i got a computer. but there are some good titles on pc too such as the sims, and the nfs series....

ok so far consoles are winning

PCs are not supposed to replace consoles and consoles will never take the place of PCs. PCs are not supposed to be gaming machines, and consoles are not supposed to be, well, computers. Just because PCs let you play games too, doesn't mean there's some rivalry between the two. Get over it once and for all.

I am a fan of Stronghold and AOE type of games so I'd vote PC.

otherwise I have huge collection of console games as compared to PC games. LOL console rocks. you dont have to upgrade it every 7th month just to get a better experience. plus console dont crash as much as PCs

PCs are not supposed to replace consoles and consoles will never take the place of PCs. PCs are not supposed to be gaming machines, and consoles are not supposed to be, well, computers. Just because PCs let you play games too, doesn’t mean there’s some rivalry between the two. Get over it once and for all.
[/quote]

yeah! what about the fact that there are some games which can only be played on pc there are huge collection of online games (mmorpg’s) which can only by played on pc. and i didn’t ask console vs pc i asked console vs pc GAMING. (simply say where you like to play games) …

you mean mmorpg coz they are just for pc's man. and since you seem to agree with specter do honestly you think that PC's are not supposed to be gaming machines (if so then i simply won't say a word)

and should i assume that you play counter strike on xbox and not pc.

Please name 5 latest games which can only be played on PC.
[/quote]

Latest is quite subjective, but from the last 6 or so months;

Sins of a Solar Empire

Crysis

Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance

The Witcher

Flight Simulator X: Acceleration

Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened

RACE 07 - The WTCC Game

Penumbra: Black Plague

Pirates of the Burning Sea

NwN 2: Mask of Betrayer

Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts

The Experiment

Avencast: Rise of the Mage

Tabula Rasa

Culpa Innata

This is just a few, all good games. Also all PC exclusives, it’s a fact PC has more exclusives this gen, even more then all 3 consoles combined.

I named 15 exclusive games, from the last 6 six months. You name 15 exclusives for the 360 or PS3 from the last 6 months.

What I mean to say is that gaming is one of the many functions a PC can perform, but it's not optimized to give you the best gaming experience. If you want to get the most out of your gaming experience on PC, you'll have t spend a fortune, and you still won't be able to match it with a relatively cheap console.

There are exclusive games for many platforms, and there are so many of them these days that if you consider playing every good game, you'll have to own all kinds of consoles to play your favorite games. In which case, I recommend you reconsider your life priorities. ;)

Wow. So lets see

Sins of a Solar Empire- Hearing the name first time

Crysis - yes one of the good games

Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance - Hearing name first time

The Witcher- Hearing name first time

Flight Simulator X: Acceleration- NOT Hearing name first time but not really excited by the game

Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened- Hearing name first time

RACE 07 - The WTCC Game- Hearing name first time

Penumbra: Black Plague- Hearing name first time

Pirates of the Burning Sea- Hearing name first time

NwN 2: Mask of Betrayer- Hearing name first time

Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts- Hearing name first time

The Experiment- Hearing name first time

Avencast: Rise of the Mage- Hearing name first time

Tabula Rasa- Hearing name first time

Culpa Innata- Hearing name first time

None of the above games except for Crysis are one of the REAL FAMOUS games. And there are rumors crysis could be coming on the PS3 anyway. Now dont get me started on the Ps3 or Xbox 360 exclusives which arent on the PC, and yes there are many famous games. If you want i can name them.

you mean mmorpg coz they are just for pc’s man. and since you seem to agree with specter do honestly you think that PC’s are not supposed to be gaming machines (if so then i simply won’t say a word)

and should i assume that you play counter strike on xbox and not pc.

[/quote]

Counter Strike is what? a 8-9 year old game? I never said that PC’s arent supposed to be gaming machines. I mean hello? The PS3 and Xbox 360 are pretty much a PC but they are dedicated to gaming and gaming only.

Counter Strike is one of the few games on the PC which i play. All the rest i play on 360 and PS3. There are numerous reasons for that like no installation, no need for upgrades, no compatibility issues etc etc.