Political Threads Deletion

Recently, there have been a number of political discussions on the forums. This is a forum on 'all things tech' in Pakistan, not politics, and all overly political threads are deleted. Obviously there is reference to politics now & then, but this forum is not the place to discuss Politician A or B.

A number of people have complained about this, and I'm just posting here to tell them that this rule is a basic part of the forum, as posted in the forum rules.

A couple of people have been banned also because of heated discussions on various political topics. Normally I delete them right when they're posted, but due to a bad laptop charger I've been offline for a few days.

Back before the old forums got deleted, I had put up a list of the better websites/forums discussing Pakistani politics, and once I find it I'll put it up here.

I think this will make WP a lot calmer! :D Its a good move.

Very good move indeed. Though I wonder if we can discuss anything without involving politics and whining about the sorry state of affairs in Pakistan?

Now please enforce this new policy strictly and close any and all politics related threads sans mercy from now on.

rr.gif

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Very good move indeed. Though I wonder if we can discuss anything without involving politics and whining about the sorry state of affairs in Pakistan?
[/quote]

Some political discussion will always be there, but solely politically discussions are easily identifiable and deletable.

If someone wants to complain about sales tax or duties on tech related items due to bone headed govt. policies, and so on, it’s very different from debating the virtues of democracy over army rule.

If someone wants to complain about sales tax or duties on tech related items due to bone headed govt. policies, and so on, it’s very different from debating the virtues of democracy over army rule.
[/quote]

Read this portion again, k2munda.

k2munda, read my post again. There are threads discussing the youtube ban and so on. There will be discussions about such topics again. Posts/Threads which are just about politics will be deleted.

Stop trolling these forums, I suggest you head over to Google and find an appropriate forum to vent your feelings on the Pakistani political system.

hey people what wrong with you all, why everybody has to argue all the time,.

[/quote]

Thats exactly what i was just about to ask you…

Be the change you want to see in the world

Let it go man, if the rules say no politics, then be it no politics… If someone doesn’t like it, they have all the right to leave…

let me add one more thing, even though sah deleted zardari post, so let me tell you…how right my above posts are and how wrong everybody else who replied to my post. its just been proven
[/quote]

Of course.

so i rest my case.
[/quote]

Please do so.