Polio Certificate?

Anyone who has recently travelled abroad could please guide me if it is mandatory to get a polio vaccination certificate? If yes anyone could please guide me from where to get it without being vaccinated ;) .

Yes, it is mandatory for now.

The answer to the second part is nowhere, thankfully. Two drops of the vaccine won't kill you. :rolleyes:

[quote=“Asad, post:2, topic:21754”]

Yes, it is mandatory for now.

The answer to the second part is nowhere, thankfully. Two drops of the vaccine won't kill you. :rolleyes:

[/quote]

Actually the drops won't kill me :P but my wife's gynecologist has recommended her not to get vaccinated that's why i was asking.

[quote=“Salman2010, post:3, topic:21754”]

Actually the drops won't kill me :P but my wife's gynecologist has recommended her not to get vaccinated that's why i was asking.

[/quote]

i think they are allowed to be issued by government hospitals and airport counters, your best bet will be to show some 'bling bling' at government hospital.

your wife gynecologist is a d!ck and know nothing, recent research by Princeton, Oxford and Yale show's that if a mom take these two drops of vaccine the expected child can become super human and can have power's like Thor or Superman.

Two Jewish saved billions of children, still counting,

Polio vaccine is give to pregnant females in high risk areas, where benefit outweighs theoretical harm. So if the travel is very necessary than get her vaccinated otherwise wait till she delivers.

Talk to the doctors at the vaccination center to see if an exception can be made. If not, get the two drops.

http://www.endpolio.com.pk/faqs-for-travellers-from-polio-infected-countries

I needed to certificate a couple of months ago. Went to the airport and he took my details issued me the certificate then gave me the drops. Walked a few steps to spit them out

[quote=“executionist, post:8, topic:21754”]

I needed to certificate a couple of months ago. Went to the airport and he took my details issued me the certificate then gave me the drops. Walked a few steps to spit them out

[/quote]

cd4aac19322eac00cd5d0b820c34509636418594