Police activity in Karachi

Has anyone noticed how aggressive the police has become in Karachi lately? Checking and harassing people.. blocking up half of the road, causing major traffic problems and what not? Probably making a lot of money out there.. When will this system ever be fixed? Is this only in Karachi though?

lol not only in karachi.. this is the story since 1947.. Police raj..

1st they were used by Brizt as "sarakari Badmash"

now they are being used by our "Sarakari Raj"

On Sunday me and my friend were stopped by Police for checking near my home. We were on motorcycle. They checked documents, noted down details and let us go.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

On Sunday me and my friend were stopped by Police for checking near my home. We were on motorcycle. They checked documents, noted down details and let us go.
[/quote]

This only happened when they have some reports of criminals moving in that area so they stop every one , note down their details and let them go for records, once it happened with me , they stopped my car , asked for me who am i, what am i doing , bla bla , i asked why r u doing so , they said a house has been robed a few hours before so we are keeping the record of every one passing from here.

the situation is quite similar in islamad, they even don't let u go even if you r with family and they are making good money as well.