PM Pakistan ordered PTA to Block Youtube

As a news ticker at Geo News, PM Pakistan ordered PTA to Block Youtube until they block the un-desired Film posted by Non-Muslims

^ Way to go, that is exactly how they want you to react, like retards. Ban everything you find offensive. Our faith is sooo weak that we fear to lose it one way or another. Yeh tou rait mein apna sir deni waali baat hai. Congrats on proving that beyond doubt.

^Not only YouTube, but the whole internet is f**ked up :angry: today. Specially PTCL is really miserable this evening, and I can't even open this site properly.. :huh:

@ jDK

Ok, tell us the correct reaction, ....or No re-action. -_-

What can you expect from a Gujjar Khan marsi and blackiya from larkana

[quote=“shafiq, post:4, topic:17960”]

@ jDK

Ok, tell us the correct reaction, …or No re-action. -_-

[/quote]

Please let me… :)

The best solution would be to say or do nothing at all … Cause the holy prophet NEVER took revenge from anyone which caused holy prophet grief.

But…

If you KNOW your ghairat & love for holy prophet is greater then what holy prophet practically preached (disregarding the sunnah IMO) then burn every American in ALL the muzlim countries at the same time and let em know if few of you won’t care about the feelings of millions then those millions are also fully capable of disregarding about your feelings towards your life…

So basically it all comes down to what’s one is capable of…

and speaking of capability, those few seem far more capable as they made millions around the world sit on burning candle. and what millions are capable of? banning youtube :D

Banning youtube or FB is just like a pigeon closing its eyes upon seeing a cat thinking, closing its eyes will keep the cat from devouring it. <_<

The reason behind youtube blocking is not to "close our eyes like a pigeon" but to minimize the rapid spread of anger among the public, who after watching the movie is getting highly agitated and violent. Thus, it is more of an administrative step, than a religious one.

May I ask who told them to watch the video then ? Afaik, I wasn't even aware of this bullshit, if it wasn't for the keyboard jihadist at ProPakistani, You people take these sort of things far tooo seriously. This is like the tip of the iceberg. Have you ever seen their channels and how they mock the religious figures of other religion ? Do you see them protesting the way "we" are doing ? No !!! The best way to protest is to simply ignore it. The faggot producer got what he wanted, i.e, infinite publicity for his shitty movie. Thanks to the retarded muslim "ummah" all over, he got his free publicity all over the world. If everybody had simply ignored it and didn't given a #$%# about it, he'd be pissing himself right about now.

Its about damn time to stop feeding the blooody trolls and grow up :angry:

[quote=“SupMA5TER, post:7, topic:17960”]

The reason behind youtube blocking is not to “close our eyes like a pigeon” but to minimize the rapid spread of anger among the public, who after watching the movie is getting highly agitated and violent. Thus, it is more of an administrative step, than a religious one.

[/quote]

I don’t understand, why do lovers of holy prophet, HAVE to watch that movie to get angry OR feel the ultimate love for holy prophet and get? why can’t they leave it at that? What kind of love is this

Did you know that this movie is been on youtube for 2 months now? Why all this now? What were these muzlims doing for 2 months now?

and BTW I actually got to know about the movie from FB, you know our muzlim brothas & sistas sharing the links, pictures & hints about the movie and its cast. All this time I was thinking this is all due to a documentary ( Which I watched halfway through my self) made by Tom Holland for Channel 4 in UK. But now ( Thanks to our muzlim brothas & sistas on FB) I know its not the docu.

and don’t ask me about the stuff our muzlams post on FB in defense of holy prophet, practically handing out plethora of raw materiel for anyone one to make thousands of movies with “different” perspective just on same topic like they did now.

These muzlims are just like cats sitting to protect the milk… <_<

[quote=“jDk, post:8, topic:17960”]

May I ask who told them to watch the video then ? Afaik, I wasn’t even aware of this bullshit, if it wasn’t for the keyboard jihadist at ProPakistani, You people take these sort of things far tooo seriously. This is like the tip of the iceberg. Have you ever seen their channels and how they mock the religious figures of other religion ? Do you see them protesting the way “we” are doing ? No !!! The best way to protest is to simply ignore it. The faggot producer got what he wanted, i.e, infinite publicity for his shitty movie. Thanks to the retarded muslim “ummah” all over, he got his free publicity all over the world. If everybody had simply ignored it and didn’t given a #$%# about it, he’d be pissing himself right about now.

Its about damn time to stop feeding the blooody trolls and grow up :angry:

[/quote]

Yup, its just business as usual, Just like YouTube didn’t take it down cause it was attracting large user base regardless of their intentions for watching. Saw one link from me own eyes in which the description was very clear “Send x00,000 $ for the removal of this video”… I mean c’mon

And what about the birthplace of Islam, the KSA? have they stopped selling oil to USA in protest? Nope …

For God sake KSA, you’re like to the muzlims as Vatican is to christians … why won’t you nudge :huh: why is that always the second rate, poor muzlim coutries poeple have to destroy their already destroyed minds and properties in the name of protest?

Fishy ain’t it :mellow:

I personally think PTCL ko youtube pakki ban kar deni chaheye in whole world like they did few years back by becoming youtube itself ( by mistake )

It is best way to teach them a lesson if you really want to take action

[quote=“SupMA5TER, post:7, topic:17960”]

The reason behind youtube blocking is not to “close our eyes like a pigeon” but to minimize the rapid spread of anger among the public, who after watching the movie is getting highly agitated and violent. Thus, it is more of an administrative step, than a religious one.

[/quote]

I am sure 99% of the people protesting all over the world haven’t even seen the video.

[quote=“executionist, post:12, topic:17960”]

I am sure 99% of the people protesting all over the world haven’t even seen the video.

[/quote]

That doesn’t matter because in any case the step would at least stop the mullas from making the availability of youtube as an excuse to incite violence against the Pakistani government installations and vehicles. Hence the administrative nature of the step.

I hope the ban is permanent. If this jahiliya government had any love for the deen, they would ban electric charge, because cell phone is spreading fitna like Arab Spring. Big b**ty babes have gotten many an Arab Sprung. I think this may include most Pakistanis because as any anthropologist (Astaghfirullah! May Darwin be cursed!) will tell you, Pakistanis are descended from Arabians, straight out of Keeneland, and not from Hindustanis. Which is why most women in Pakistan look like Katrina in full makeup. To quote that najiss animal, Snoop Dogg, "Feh shizzle."

Now how will Panchayat Thakur Association stop smartyphones from beaming video clips to each other? Some non-religious sites had reviews of the Glaxy line. I never visit those sites myself but I heard the reviews alleged the feature was solid. If Khanani and Kalia bring out a competing phone, I may buy a used one, no box or proof of original ownership required. Only if Inshallah, there is no electric charge can this evil be stopped. Rental PM should finish what he started. Rid this payvarland of unclean electric charge. If not forever, then until the cows come home to roast. Electron go back to America!

The situation was more complicated than it looks. As SupMA5TER said, had they took no step, the c-mullahs (c is a slang) would have taken that opportunity to assault the government & cause tension in all of Pakistan. I'm not saying what they did is right (offcourse it's not), but it was a careful step to keep things less aggressive than what could've been.

On another note, I'm currently downloading the video from thepiratebay...

[quote=“Upsilon, post:15, topic:17960”]

On another note, I’m currently downloading the video from thepiratebay…

[/quote]

Oh khuda ka naam pe pai, Kahin torrent na band kerwa daien … :P

Youtube won't open since 17th Sept 2012 nearly after 9pm, I'm in ISB on F-8 Exchange.

It just keep on loading for eternity LoL

Guys, I've found a solution. You should be able to open it via:

[quote=", post:, topic:"]https://www.youtube.com/[/quote]

Har gayee inteha pasandi, jeet gayee common sense :D

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Hor choppo

;)[/quote]

It doesn't work. As soon as video starts, it gives

the error "An error occurred. Please try again

later".

Even if you can land on a video page, they've

figured out a way to block the video streams.

Sheikh 'No Cigar' Chilli

3 posts here made my day..

rest of the posts made sense..

-Logout