Plz tell ur opinion abt this headphone(worthful or not)

i want to buy thiz headphone which cost approximately 3000RS ....the model number of headphone is SONY MDR X200 .....its looks great but i want ur opinion does it worthfull or not....

pic link is

http://images.pricecanada.com/images/products/229/l229760.jpg

guys tell me if their is an other suitable or better option than this in the same price range..

expensive

well i have used a similar headphone, not sure if it was same model as of yours, but it was great, Nice bass + sound clarity and fantastic surrounding of course, and it is very durable, worth buying, it is much better option than the Creative ear pieces which costs same price,

if you can afford it easily, go for it, it wont disappoint you, except emptying your pocket for one time only :)

BTW for what purpose you will use it mostly ? Gaming or Music ??

P.S: i think this was cheaper a couple of months back, so confirm price from more than one shop before buying it.

@mumtaz

first of all i would like 2 thank u for ur precious reply.......

basically i am found of music(only on computer not ipod etc) so i decided to buy this model....yup it empties my pocket once but its a great deal for 2 to 3 years for its usage ......

R u still using ur headphones.how much old they are.....

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

@mumtaz

first of all i would like 2 thank u for ur precious reply…

basically i am found of music(only on computer not ipod etc) so i decided to buy this model…yup it empties my pocket once but its a great deal for 2 to 3 years for its usage …

R u still using ur headphones.how much old they are…

[/quote]

Well i didnt buy those headphones but these were from my cousin who lives in ISB, he came to my place with his laptop and that sexy headphones and forgot those in my house while leaving, so i enjoyed these for about 1.5 months for free :D:P then i returned them on his next visit, he was saying that he got them for 2400PKR, but that was a couple of moths back. So i guess round about 2800 or something like near to that would be a fair price now IMO.

And yes they will be with you for long time, these r durable, unless you try to sit on them ;)