Plz Sign The Petition To Bring Paypal To Paypal To Pakistan

Hi Guys,
We have just taken the initial step to bring Paypal to Pakistan, we've started a petition on change.org to bring Paypal to Pakistan because we need Paypal in Pakistan very badly for online transactions, here is the link:
https://www.change.org/p/scott-thompson-ceo-bring-paypal-to-pakistan

as you know every company online accepts Paypal as a Payment gateway, so we must have Paypal services in Pakistan, and therefore we've started this petition, the Nigerian did the same and started a petition and after reaching 599 signatures they got victory and Paypal started its services in Nigeria, so we can do the same and add your signature to the petition and share this with everyone because this your responsibility too.

Regards;

Done!

Any idea why it was disabled in the first place for Pakistanis, i mean any proof of wrong doings?

I don't think it was disabled for any wrong doings on part of Pakistanis (Pakistanis are waaaaayyyyy behind Nigerians in this field). More like conflicts with national laws and regulations. But India adjusted with Paypal, so why can't we. I mean, are we waiting for year 2050 to bring paypal to Pakistan? :angry:

Already 518 signatories. Good job OP.

What is the point of useless petitions? In real world things don't work like that.

The point is the same. Just as we 'help' the starving children of Somalia by 'liking' posts about them on Facebook, so we 'do our part' by signing online petitions for bringing Paypal to Pakistan.

You want to ask what's the common thing in both? Well, no effort that is. Not even getting up from the comfort of the chairs. Not for making such posts/petitions, nor for liking/signing them up. Life is getting easy isn't it. :)

[quote=“attock, post:5, topic:21523”]

What is the point of useless petitions? In real world things don't work like that.

[/quote]

These are little small things which add up to larger things. It is better than nothing.

[quote=“Myelin, post:7, topic:21523”]

These are little small things which add up to larger things. It is better than nothing.

[/quote]

Not really. How about NOT waiting on for others and start taking actions towards a solution. This is not a solution.

[quote=“attock, post:8, topic:21523”]

Not really. How about NOT waiting on for others and start taking actions towards a solution. This is not a solution.

[/quote]

Are you suggesting a P@kiPal? like the Halal Google or the Muzlim Shower? ^_^

PayPal might still not be able to come to Pak but a limited access should be a viable options as they provide it to Endia. Secondly the douchebag signatory on the Petition is a mahadevan (Endian once again) he would prefer eating his own #$%# than to accept this petition that helps the Pakistan's economy grow.

Why not?

It has nothing to do with Halal or Muslim, but Pakistan.

paypal should be available in Pakistan, many Pakistani peoples are working indirectly with them, with the use of the 3rd party. so Paypal should consider that thing, and give us the direct space and source

Petition should be aimed at State Bank of Pakistan, not Paypal

Just signed. 9,349 more required.

Sent from my GT-I9100G using Tapatalk 2

Done!

Dear its very much important to bring the paypal to pakistan because there is no other way to shop online. It is secure.

Been a while since I read an update on the issue:

http://www.faisalkhan.com/2013/04/11/paypal_in_pakistan/

A couple of days ago, I received the following email from PayPal in response to my asking them why their services were not available in Pakistan:

Thank you for contacting PayPal Customer Support.

We appreciate your interest in using PayPal. Unfortunately, we don’t currently provide our services in Pakistan. We are working to make our services available in the future.

This limitation is because of the laws and financial regulations of each country. Before we begin to offer services in various countries, we must be sure that we are fully compliant with local and international financial laws to avoid difficulties in the future with our services.

PayPal is constantly working to expand and improve our services for our customers. We hope to expand our services to your country soon.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

Haha better request National Bank of Pakistan first to change its policies regarding e-transactions. i researched it in details few years ago also contacted paypal for it, they say that our national bank policies doesn't meet their criteria that's the main reason of not starting paypal in pakistan. since bangladesh is moving forward to start the paypal service in their country, i am sure if our government send a positive message toward them through proper channels they will be happy to start paypal in pakistan.

First it's the State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) that formulates the monetary policy in Pakistan not the National Bank of Pakistan (NBP) which is one of the commercial banks. As part of its function, the SBP also regulates the foreign exchange policy and that is an area of prime concern for online payment processors like PayPal. A glaring anomaly is the lack of online credit or debit of foreign exchange into Pakistani bank accounts (even FC accounts) leaving the wire transfer as the only option.

The other issue is the lack of any dispute resolution mechanism in Pakistan.

Finally PayPal has denied commencement of their services in Bangladesh anytime soon.

So what is the moral of this story?