PLZ HELP! My Payoneer oDesk Card needs a Job & money!

Payoneer will get ban in my country(Pakistan) on 30th May 2010, Sunday of this month!!!!

on 30th May 2010 Sunday Payoneer will get banned in Pakistan forever.... & i will not be able to verify my PayPal and my $600 in my Paypal account will be waisted for ever!!!! :'(

I just got my Payoneer Odesk card & i can only add money in it if some one posts a JOB for me on oDesk...

i cant upload the money from my credit card & debit card...payoneer rejects it as private money/sponsor...

I can only get money if some1 posts me a JOB on ODesk....plz help!!!!

plz help!!!

Plz help me I'll pay you the money which u add in my oDesk account via Job post...

plz plz plz Help Help Help Quick Quick Quick !!!!

Plz tell me Or contact me Or reply ...i'll give u all my odesk account information...plz heeellppp!!!

-

Your post does not make sense.

You don't have any money in Odesk and Payoneer. Then what are you talking about?

^ it is the card, somehow it is asking for money now.

^Ditch the card. It won't work after June 1, so why worry about Payoneer?

He should get payments through other payment methods. Why is he worrying about Payoneer? If he has money in his Odesk account then withdraw through other methods. If he does not have money in Odesk, the first earn some.

I don't get it.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Your post does not make sense.

You don’t have any money in Odesk and Payoneer. Then what are you talking about?

[/quote]

I got PayPal account & i have $600 in it…If i ditch the card i will ditch my $600 in PayPal for Ever!!!

This is the 1st time i got the Payoneer Card after 6 months of Time & now Payoneer is getting banned also in this country!!!

i want to verify my PayPal account with this & take my all money out before its too late!!!

^ You never mentioned Paypal. Anyways, so how do you verify a Paypal account? (and are you in Pakistan?, if yes, how do you have a paypal account?).

Last time i tired to verify my paypal with payoneer, it didn't work.

Last time i tired to verify my paypal with payoneer, it didn’t work.
[/quote]

you need to have money in your Payoneer because PayPal charges $2-3 for verifying the card.

^ You never mentioned Paypal. Anyways, so how do you verify a Paypal account? (and are you in Pakistan?, if yes, how do you have a paypal account?).
[/quote]

my idiot friend made a PayPal account by my name…because i wanted to spend my money online…

I won an essay competition which was held in USA & i won 1st Prize in It…i won $600 for it & i had no bank or debit card at that time…my friend told me PayPal is best option…

he made a PayPal India account & my money is still stuck in it!!!

Cant you just transfer to someone who has a Paypal account in US or UK and ask them to cash the money?

^more interestingly, what was the topic of the essay and can i read it..

Send me the money !! :) on my paypal and I will moneybooker you :)

^more interestingly, what was the topic of the essay and can i read it…
[/quote]

^ Yeah, I must say, you must be a GREAT writer! Can we see your essay?

Hey, you can send me the money to PayPal and I can pay you here in Pakistan in your Pakistani bank account.

Fine?

i found an easy way to load your payoneer card with paypal,alertpay,libertyreserve... using a safe exchanger

Though I've never used this method myself, so do your due diligence before making use of the following information:

Visit www.minute-exchange.au.pn

Click on "Debit Cards" on the top menu.

Click on "Found Debit Cards" (They used "Found" instead of "Fund". Don't know why.)

Select the Atm card option .

Enter the amount you want to fund with.

Select Liberty reserve as the "Ecurrency Type", then enter your liberty reserve,paypal... account

Enter your full name in the next box exactly as it appears on your Payoneer card, and then enter your card number.

In the last box, which says "Additional Information" put in there that the card you're funding is from Payoneer, and that it can be funded directly at: https://load.payoneer.com/LoadToPage.aspx using any credit card.

Then click submit. This will take you to liberty reserve payment page. Follow the instructions there to make your payment.

Check your card within 24/48hrs, and you should see your money in there.

For further information you can contact theme

WTH guys !!!!!!!

Now in my paypal account menu "Resolution Centre" following things appear:

Begin a limitation review:

Date Limited Required Response Status Action

16-Dec-2008 Confirm your credit card

To confirm you are the credit card owner, we'll charge a small amount to your credit card. After you confirm the amount, we'll credit your PayPal account for the amount charged.

Action: Resolve

14-Aug-2007 Proof of Address

To confirm your address, please send us a copy of a bill that shows your name and address. Helpful documents include a utility bill, a mobile phone bill, an insurance bill or a tuition bill.

Action: Resolve

16-Dec-2008 Change passwordPlease change your PayPal password. Status: Information Submitted

Action: Complete

16-Dec-2008 Update security questions

Update the information that we use to confirm you're the account holder. Status: Information Submitted

Action: Complete

i have ordered new payoneer card i will get it till new month

I will get "Confirm your credit card" via Payoneer Card

But how to Resolve "Proof of Address" ????

help me in this guys.

waiting for your responses

^

hehe

thats what happens when you use PAYPAL from PAKISTANI ips...

look at my dates

14-Aug-2007 Proof of Address

i got my my $600 in the year 2007 April & now its 2010 June...3 yrs my money is stuck in PayPal.

you dont have to use paypal ,you can use libertyreserve or alertpay to get your money,PayPal appears to be blocking personal transactions to or from accounts of India & Pakistan... based users. It is reversing personal transactions.

i heard that AlertPay is launching their debit card from some forum but still there is no new on alertpay as such.

you dont have to use paypal ,you can use libertyreserve or alertpay to get your money,PayPal appears to be blocking personal transactions to or from accounts of India & Pakistan… based users. It is reversing personal transactions.

i heard that AlertPay is launching their debit card from some forum but still there is no new on alertpay as such.

[/quote]

I dont use PayPal… i just want to take my $600 out from PayPal …it has been stuck there Since April 2007

HEY ALL GUYS!!!

I WAS THINKING of SENDING my Cousin’s PostPay Phone Bill…it has my Home address on it but with his name.

Surely its on Pakistan, Lahore address & my PayPal is Indian address.

will it work or my account will be deleted by PayPal ??