Plz help me to Buy Printer

Hi

i want to buy laser printer (only for black prints). kindly suggest me any good but affordable laser printer. wht abt 2nd hand laser printers?

galaxy.com check out the prices dere

i bought Canon LBP-2900 last year. used it alot and still going strong. I'd highly suggest that one. but I suppose newer models should be out already.

here is the link to my printer,

http://www.pricerunner.co.uk/pi/26-348893/Printers/Canon-LBP-2900-Product-Info

or

http://www.canon-europe.com/for_home/product_finder/printers/laser/i-SENSYS_LBP2900B/index.asp

This compact desktop laser printer delivers professional prints without delay. Easy to use, quiet and energy efficient, it is the perfect mono printer for the personal office.

:)

^ how much you paid for that?

^ sorry dont remember

don't remember from last year? hmmm must have paid a lot of money.. :P

i bought a hp 1020 about 2 years back, pretty happy with it.

it cost around 8k

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

don’t remember from last year? hmmm must have paid a lot of money… :P
[/quote]

actually my brother pays for all the things. I just picked one from the shop thats all. I did asked for how much it costs but I didnt really cared about it. I dont think its expensive.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Hi

i want to buy laser printer (only for black prints). kindly suggest me any good but affordable laser printer. wht abt 2nd hand laser printers?

[/quote]

Just black laser printer is affordable and very good choice. You can just print novels after novels of Stephan King (thats what i would do), and refilling cost is very low and quality is very good. I would suggest that you should go to actual market with a pen and paper and get all the prices and model name of printer and then later look it up on the google. btw i looked up the printer mentioned by musafir and its quite good actually in terms of performance however i don’t know how much would it cost in Pakistan.

What about HP OFFICEJET 5610????

Ih fact salman suggested me here in this forum!!!!

and CANON LBP 2900 is of 7390R.s!!!why u dont go for HP 3-in-1 offer!!!!

whoa canon is still 7390 ?!!! man i bought it last year when that was like new model. it cant be that pricy now.

u want to say taht price must be less or increase!! i didnt get that:|