Please understand: Discussions VS Arguments

From the very time I have joined this forum, I have noticed that a start of a good discussions ends up in fighting arguments. Read another thread today and its ending up the same way so I thought to initiate this thread.

A quote:

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

A discussion is an exchange of information, but an argument is a contest of wills.

[/quote]

Another quote:

Discussion is to find out "what is right", and argument is to prove that "who is wrong"

[/quote]

This is a request to all the members to the keep the discussions just discussions and do not make it an ego problem. NO-One is perfect, hence, we all can be wrong somewhere.

Thanks for reading :)

^Brother you really did a good job! It will make things simple here. :)

good post iconsourcing, this is exactly what i keep telling armada, neoclue and zazzyo......

Bravo! we really needed this explaination.

good post iconsourcing, this is exactly what i keep telling armada, neoclue and zazzyo…
[/quote]

Sir, we all need to understand this, remember arguments need at least two people :).

If someone is turning a discussion into an argument, the other one should cut things off.

@ kamran two wheelerYou really saved 3 dumb people here by posting this Thanks once again

Cheers!

Edit: Post removed. I wonder why people edit their posts when someone has already replied after it. It's against the online ethics.

Good post Icon Sourcing!

good post iconsourcing, this is exactly what i keep telling armada, neoclue and zazzyo......
[/quote]

You just defeated the purpose of this thread.

Good post Icon Sourcing!

You just defeated the purpose of this thread.

[/quote]

X2 Youve just written the words somewhere in my head. He certainly has defeated the purpose of this thread.

X2 Youve just written the words somewhere in my head. He certainly has defeated the purpose of this thread.

[/quote]

Agreed.

@IconSourcing

I could not have said it any better. Nicely done :)

Lets stop praising each other here like the endless japenese bows.

Edit: The rest removed as it came right through my heart, somethings should be better left untold :P

P.S. I love this edit feature.

Edited after above post was edited. :)

After reading this whole thread again, i can only say this:

یہاں پر کچھ لوگوں کے کیلشیم کے مٹکے میں اخروٹ نہیں ہے

After reading this whole thread again, i can only say this:

یہاں پر کچھ لوگوں کے کیلشیم کے مٹکے میں اخروٹ نہیں ہے

[/quote]

LMAO… calcium ke matkay main ikhrot … LMAO

good post iconsourcing, this is exactly what i keep telling armada, neoclue and zazzyo…
[/quote]

where are you now ?

He took this upon his heart I guess. Wow, you guys are harsh :P

--

Don’t you see he is banned.

[/quote]

Yes i saw he is Banned but he might be around here with some other ID i.e. BROKEN :lol:

--