Please translate this phrase

Please translate this phrase in English "oont re oont teri kaun si kal seedhi"

Camel Camel which of your vein is straight.................

pretty close haaan ? ;) hahahahaha

I think it s impossible to find the English translation of that one...! Sofomor Good One! ;)

oh ! camel oh camel , ur which skin is straight

Hey Camale which side o ur skin iz fair

hey hey camel howdy

:|

camel o camel which of your tomorrow is straight :)

camel oh camel, is this enough? :D

camel which of ur skin is Straight ? ( not gay or lesbo )

Be staright Mr. Camel :P

if its khal and not kal, then

camel oh camel which ov ur skin is straight

my input i would say its not necessarily to mention the camel in the phrase for example

oont kis karwat baithta hai

This Urdu proverb literally means "let's see which way the camel sits." The clever camel always sits so as to protect its eyes and nostrils from the sand whipped up by the storm. Then the camel rider can take shelter behind the camel's body. The closest that we get to the meaning in English is probably "Let's see which way the wind blows

cheers

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

my input i would say its not necessarily to mention the camel in the phrase for example

oont kis karwat baithta hai

This Urdu proverb literally means “let’s see which way the camel sits.” The clever camel always sits so as to protect its eyes and nostrils from the sand whipped up by the storm. Then the camel rider can take shelter behind the camel’s body. The closest that we get to the meaning in English is probably "Let’s see which way the wind blows

cheers

[/quote]

So does the urdu proverb mean to wait and see how someone behaves so we can gauge their intelligence or does it mean to see how things (in general) pan out? “Lets see which way the wind blows” is like saying lets see how things pan out.

Look! look! multichoice has taken it seriously.....

:P

Camel oh camel which way are you facing.

Thats the best I can come up with

Hey camel, which side are you sitting today? Right or Left?

Please translate this phrase in English “oont re oont teri kaun si kal seedhi”
[/quote]

This saying (Muhawara) in Urdu is used to indicate to someone who does not stick to one point and keeps on changing his stance…

Its literal meaning in English is…

“blow hot and cold” which means "To change one’s opinion often on a matter; vacillate"

Please correct me if I am wrong…

deffury Wrote :

Camel oh camel which way are you facing
[/quote]

Are you from Peshawar bro :D

No!!!

Me from KarachiLand

Me no from Pesh A War.

camel o camel which of your tomorrow is straight :)
[/quote]

Nice