Please share your results

ALLAH may bless you all,

there is doubts in my mind that whether i m getting the right bandwidth. i have noticed that some fellows get above 700kbs in Down and 300+ in up on 512kbs connection. but question arises if they do get corresponding dowload and upload rate.i would request you all to share your connection results.so that all members will clear their mind by comparing his result with others

Location; wah cantt?texilla

connection; 512kb/s

direct download rate; 50 to 52 kbs

upload rate( on rapid and megaupload): 10 to12kbs

IDM download rate; 50 to 72 kbs

394099918.png

please do share your result in above mention fashion

regards

dost take 2-3 test from different cities/countries/continents..! remember speed test is not accurate.

394130476.png

Location Karachi

Using World Call 512 Mb

Damn !! I;m getting slow speed :(

This one with Lahore :)

394132077.png

394128383.png

IDM download speed 60-70KBps

normal HTTP download speed 55-60KBps

Upload rate 25-30KBps but i can reach upto 45KBps at utorrent upload.

One Mbit Wateen WiMAX connection

Wateen's own server:

394160575.png

Practical speed that I get:

394163812.png

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

dost take 2-3 test from different cities/countries/continents…! remember speed test is not accurate.
[/quote]

you r right.therefore i request to quote direct downlod and upload speed( without any download manager like DAP,IDM)

then the real picture emerge.i wonder some brother post their speed higher than their package.isuspect it may be wrong test result as dsc officer told me that they install such device to each connection which does not allow extra bandwidth

http://www.speedtest.net/result/394128383.png

IDM download speed 60-70KBps

normal HTTP download speed 55-60KBps

Upload rate 25-30KBps but i can reach upto 45KBps at utorrent upload.

[/quote]

most important thing is missing connection type 512 or 1mb

^obviously 512. 60-70KB download at 1MB is really bad.

394735411.png

394736222.png

normally i get 100-110 download rate , and 40-50k Upload

hi Djnomi,

yar i m not najoomi, please do mention your connection speed

^obviously 512. 60-70KB download at 1MB is really bad.
[/quote]

70KB = 560kb

how it is possible to get 560kb down speed on 512kb connection. something wrong with PTCL.

I never go past 55-56KB on my 512kb PTCL connection

I got 1MB wateen link and look at the poor results :( .. what should I do? I want to kill them please.

394849098.png

394852442.png

look at this result *pffffffffffffffffffffft*.. no way near to 1MB,its no even near to 128k connection :(

lets have one more test from another source and this is even more exciting for 1MB.I hope some Wateen chamcha is looking at the speeds which they are providing me and even more exciting thing is..I am still using it with all options present :D

hi Djnomi,

yar i m not najoomi, please do mention your connection speed

[/quote]

yes i know you are not najoomi but some people have common sense which is not very Common :)

obviously its 1MB connection as per speed result and actual speed i get

dvbox

what is your download speed and how is browsing.

why dont you just leave wateen and go for PTCL coz if your download speed is actually around 15KBps then you are paying for nothing.

yes i know you are not najoomi but some people have common sense which is not very Common :)

obviously its 1MB connection as per speed result and actual speed i get

[/quote]

nice quotation but in wrong place,Why

because we r not testing each other common sence rather we do with speed.

2) what speed you get on 1 mb connection ,some other brother get likewise speed on ptcl 512kbs like kratos24.

now allow me to quote with love the famous proverbal phrase

common sence is the sence that is not common.

now after some light talk i would ask a question as you r officer in a prominent isp that when a connection is given to a subscriber all corresponding equipment like port/jumper r installed to make it sure that subscriber get right bandwidth.in other words 512 connections r given in such a way that it can get 500 arund speed.then how some friend get more bandwidth in presence of strict bandwidth control equipment

70KB = 560kb

how it is possible to get 560kb down speed on 512kb connection. something wrong with PTCL.

I never go past 55-56KB on my 512kb PTCL connection

[/quote]

Kratos24 reveal the hidden story, i m becoming jelous of your speed

:) OK! you guys really concentrating on 70KB when i actually said i get 60-70KB with IDM. and 55+ on torrents and HTTP downloads. its very normal for 512 connection

(512 / 8 = 64)

i thinks its very normal, however my upload speed is very good (in my opinion) especially on torrents, upto 45KBps.

Worldcall EVDO:

Package: 512 kbps

395352237.png

dvbox

what is your download speed and how is browsing.

why dont you just leave wateen and go for PTCL coz if your download speed is actually around 15KBps then you are paying for nothing.

[/quote]

Its 15KB-20KB/sec no matter what the time and day is.I’ll be ditching it soon for PTCL.