Please Review: My Blog Site

I have started my new blog site, its about one month old. Please review and give any feedback to improve it.

www.infotpot.com

Please also suggest, how to improve traffic. Blog topics are: Health , Acne, Beauty , Microbiology

What is new in this site? Why not combine your both skills and create some App which combines zoology, microbiology, biotechnology and computer sciences! Actually i have been watching Silicon Valley season 1 and it inspired me to write all this!

Thank you Myelin for such a detailed answer. It really shows that you visited my site in detail as well. I appreciate your idea, but the think you are talking about, needs a lot of research work as well...to bring something new as mixture of two sciences.

[quote=“Aliravian, post:3, topic:21352”]

I appreciate your idea, but the think you are talking about, needs a lot of research work as well...to bring something new as mixture of two sciences.

[/quote]

You just need to find an idea and find a way to implement and monetize it in a creative way. One more comment your shopping site takes ages to load and i think this is because of more than 150 kb multiple images in your site. Why not optimize them using Compressor.io

@Myelin

Though I appreciate your inspiration, but I also believe in re-inventing the wheel. That is perhaps the best way of learning IMO.

Aliravian,

Who is your target audience?

-10 for the logo colors and design.

-1 for putting image carousel on every menu.

Go with a fluid theme and/or keep 2 columns only. It crammed right now.

Tags or Labels, what is it? Check the right rail.

Y U HAS NO ADZ?

-1000. WTF @ Israel Conflict. I don't see any relation with "Health , Acne, Beauty , Microbiology".

- Where are real "Health , Acne, Beauty , Microbiology" news?

@attok , thanks for the review.

You did not like the logo… ok, I will try to revamp it.
About the news, ok ! I got your point. I will add related news now. That was a good point.
ADs, well , let me have a good traffic first, then I will place ads.

Whats the issue with labels … ?

Clicking on tags shows a headline of "Labels", it should be "tags" no?

@Myelin

I need to PM you but you have it disabled. What is the best way of contacting you?

I wonder if it is only a one month old site. It looks professional and perfect blog. Well I noted a flaw in this blog that the status appears "Showing Posts With Label "XYZ". This looks awkward in blog with professional looks. I think you should remove this by replacing the whole code from this line to in your blogger HTML editor by the below code.

Yes I agree with JariBhai, I will look into it , this needs to be removed.

Somebody I know recently returned from Africa. He brought

along with him, the local newspaper in which his technical

prowess had been featured on the front page. After looking

at his photo, I began to read what they had written about him.

Although it was written in English, the inappropriate choice

of words and lamentable grammar, grated on your nerves. It

was an ordeal just to reach the end of that article.

The writing on your blog has a lot of room for improvement.

It's written by somebody for whom English is clearly their 2nd

language. And it shows. After reading one paragraph I knew

what I was dealing with and I skipped Dodge.

You have all the whizz-bang-boom. But I don't visit technical

blogs to look at their logos, or tickers, etc. I want first-rate write-

ups with easy, intuitive access.

Sheikh 'Sherbat Sey Sarshaar' Chilli

^Hi sheikh alchilli you know i read your posts with old English accent,

Thanks Sheikh Chilli for the review. Well, most of the articles ate written by me. I think I need to have these articles for proof reading from someone else.

So anyone else for more suggestion

tpot com'on can you come up with something better...in a clear sense more relevant.

articles are not well written but they are ok.

better concentrate on On-Page Seo as well, i see lot's of mistake in that regard.

don't mind but this is my honest review buddy.

Thanks a lot for all of you for sparing your time to visit www.infotpot.com and giving your valuable feedback.

I have visited your this blog is really cool and useful tips I found here,,I know your traffic on your blog is so low,,Please allow guest Post through social network, as they will post you, You traffic will be boost.

[quote=", post:16, topic:21352"]

I have visited your this blog is really cool and useful tips I found here,,I know your traffic on your blog is so low,,Please allow guest Post through social network, as they will post you, You traffic will be boost.

[/quote]

You are right, thank 4 this amazing Guidlines.

[quote=“alikazmi, post:17, topic:21352”]

You are right, thank 4 this amazing Guidlines.

[/quote]

A Lot more guidelines also available :P

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

A Lot more guidelines also available

[/quote]

Where is it ? I could not find it ? Can you PM me?

another thing health niche is pretty much saturated and competitive niche, only big fish survive in it, if you know what i mean :)