Please help with 2checkout any past or current experience?

I am an online merchant operating business from Pakistan. Within United states.

Its probably the first time i have started taking 2checkout payments as i recently got approved for a merchant account.

Last Week : 30th of July "2CO website says" they wired money to my account " its 5th of august still nothing has been credited in my bank.

Does anyone have a clue? experiences.

1)how much time it takes ? for money to reach my MCB bank Limited. I am sure i didn't specify something wrong when entering my account details .

PAYEE NAME

IBAN

SWIFT CODE

ACCOUNT NUMBER

BANK ADDRESS

Phone number

There was an option of corresponding bank which i left blank (as most of the times its not required).

2CO ( bank is bank of America ) do they even conduct business directly with mcb? not sure again.

2)Does anyone have experiences? probably time constraint .? Tell me of some good bank period.!

3)i did contact their support but i didn't get a reply. i have been continuously chasing MCB for this and i always get to hear a poker sound.! Call him / Call them..

4) Do i need to have a foreign currency account?.

5)Honestly, this bank is a big screw on face . When you talk something international.

I used to work with money bookers they normally sent deposits in PKR / not sure probably GBP. when it reached my mcb account it was . Converted into local pakistani currency.

I Think I've just made a big mistake ( my money disappeared in middle of sky )

I should have used Payoneer Us payment service i guess.!

Comments are welcomed!

It may take 1.5-2 weeks max. Be patient and ask at your bank branch for remittance related info.

Having a FC account is better to save on FC to PKR conversion rate at bank which is lower than open market rates.

A wire transfer can take 1 day upto 2 weeks. Last week there was no working day in Pakistan, and there will be thousands of others who requested payment before you, if your payment is here, it will be pending at MCB until its turn comes.

It takes time. Did you ever tested the bank transfer from co to your bank with a small amount? if not than anything happens you are at fault yourself!

[quote=“mani911, post:, topic:”]

I am an online merchant operating business from Pakistan. Within United states.

Its probably the first time i have started taking 2checkout payments as i recently got approved for a merchant account.

Last Week : 30th of July "2CO website says" they wired money to my account " its 5th of august still nothing has been credited in my bank.

Does anyone have a clue? experiences.

1)how much time it takes ? for money to reach my MCB bank Limited. I am sure i didn't specify something wrong when entering my account details .

PAYEE NAME

IBAN

SWIFT CODE

ACCOUNT NUMBER

BANK ADDRESS

Phone number

There was an option of corresponding bank which i left blank (as most of the times its not required).

2CO ( bank is bank of America ) do they even conduct business directly with mcb? not sure again.

2)Does anyone have experiences? probably time constraint .? Tell me of some good bank period.!

3)i did contact their support but i didn't get a reply. i have been continuously chasing MCB for this and i always get to hear a poker sound.! Call him / Call them..

4) Do i need to have a foreign currency account?.

5)Honestly, this bank is a big screw on face . When you talk something international.

I used to work with money bookers they normally sent deposits in PKR / not sure probably GBP. when it reached my mcb account it was . Converted into local pakistani currency.

I Think I've just made a big mistake ( my money disappeared in middle of sky )

I should have used Payoneer Us payment service i guess.!

Comments are welcomed!

[/quote]

Hi,

My name is Janeesa, and I'm the Digital Brand Manager for 2Checkout. If you send your support ticket number to me (jhollingshead at 2co dot com), I'll make sure someone from our customer support team takes a look and reaches out to you.

Thanks,

Janeesa