Please help me setting up my PC

Hi, I want to Set Up my Gaming PC, I have problem selecting some right components

Could you tell me which Processor would work the best and play games that are running now days

My Budget has led me to two options

- Intel Pentium D935

(65nm, 2x2 MB L2 Cache, 3.2 GHz Clock Speed, 800Mhz Front Side Bus)

- Intel Core 2 Duo E4500

(2 MB L2 Cache, 2.20 GHz Clock Speed, 800Mhz Front Side Bus)

and I want to know which of the three types of Graphic Card is the Best

- PCI

- AGP

- PCI-Express

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Hi, I want to Set Up my Gaming PC, I have problem selecting some right components

Could you tell me which Processor would work the best and play games that are running now days

My Budget has led me to two options

- Intel Pentium D935

(65nm, 2x2 MB L2 Cache, 3.2 GHz Clock Speed, 800Mhz Front Side Bus)

- Intel Core 2 Duo E4500

(2 MB L2 Cache, 2.20 GHz Clock Speed, 800Mhz Front Side Bus)

and I want to know which of the three types of Graphic Card is the Best

- PCI

- AGP

- PCI-Express

[/quote]

pci agp and pci express are not types of grafix cards rather they are types of ports in which u connect ur graifx card

and pci express has the most potential of the three

ruhaan is right abt type of sockets. the type of socket ull have will depend on the mobos and these days most mobos have pcix so get pcix graphix card and do not go for any pci graphix card unless u really dont have any option. go to galaxy.pk to check the prices and dont only consider intel consider amd too. and if u go 4 intel then,( i know sum ppl would say otherwise but ) go 4 third party mobos like xfx or asus with intel or nvidia chip rather than orignal intel mobos.

do not go 4 bundled packages they usuualy have sum problem or any issue in them

dont go 4 rams which are not in the user manuall of mobos even if they work all-fine......

do not go 4 new things which are not widly available. go 4 devices which are gud, reliable and available easily

consider and plan three or four different options ( intel and amd ) and chose 4rm them, it would be better if u post them here to get few opinions

i recommend Intel Core 2 Duo E4500,,

buy a mobo with pci express card slot as they are the fastest cards around (for pci express cards are much faster depending various factors)