Please help me on rapidshare

hello seniors,

I want to download files from rapidshare but after downloading one file i am not able to download another because it is showing time limit , dOES anyone has solution for that TIME LIMIT BYPASSING

please see image attached....

2yyovsw.jpg

Visit the following thread:

http://www.wiredpakistan.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=2999

^^^ already tried it any other solution

get a premium account...

You got a dynamic IP? if yes restart your dsl/cable modem and you will get a new IP and then try downloading that file again! tadaa!

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

You got a dynamic IP? if yes restart your dsl/cable modem and you will get a new IP and then try downloading that file again! tadaa!
[/quote]

i dont have dynamic IP ,

:frowning:

i dont have dynamic IP ,

:frowning:

[/quote]

you have static IP then? :o

yes i have static ip , please give any solution for this, I tried many anonymous websites but they didnt work like surfing7.com etc

yes i have static ip , please give any solution for this, I tried many anonymous websites but they didnt work like surfing7.com etc
[/quote]

you don’t have a static IP. You’re original post and this post have different IPs…

[/quote]

Simple Solution

get a premium account and enjoy :) or else wait for the time :P

^ read am4tls post rashi

it would help if you told us your ISP

^ read am4tls post rashi

it would help if you told us your ISP

[/quote]

I have a broadband connection, i have to enable my lan first for surfing net…and whenever I see the status in taskbar netwok connection icon , i see the same IP address ,subnet mask and default gateway from the day i am accessing net,…and also …

NOw please u people decide whether this is a dynamic or static IP…

^ ur IP address is static for ur internal network, this does not mean that ur ip on the net is static to

what is ur ISP ?

hi and