PLease Ban this Prophet hate website!

hi guys, i was just surfing the internet when i discovered a completely islam hate website, or can be said a (kafir website) which is clearly spreading wrong message about Our Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) and islam, please ban this sites and if there are any hackers out there then feel free to hack it ! the site is:

some website url removed by admin

Dear Ani

Internet users cannot 'ban' websites. What they can do however is that, if the site is a blog, as in this case, then they can report to the blog host like Google which runs blogspot.com

My advise to you is that please do not publicize such websites by posting their links on forums like these. This will only drive more traffic to these websites and will further spread their distorted message.

If you're a good Muslim, then please don't ask anyone to hack it because hacking is illegal and unethical and all illegal and unethical things are prohibited in Islam.

The internet is full of such websites, how many will you bring down? Just avoid reading these and also advise your friends to avoid reading unsubstantiated material on the net. As a good Muslim, you can also guide your fellow net surfers about where to find authentic and reliable information on Islam and where to look for when in doubt.

Just ask yourself a question. Since there are so many baseless and false ahadiths circulating the internet, which is the best website to ascertain the authenticity of a hadith? If you know the answer then spread the word.

Happy surfing

Just complain PTA. It will take action and at least blacklist these websites in Pakistan. People are afraid of Islam and Muslims.

Admin! why these urls are still there?

Please remove them

A blogspot blog is, what it sounds. i.e. just a blog and not a website. If you want to, report it to PTA. Ask them to block the blog.

I was just about to report to remove the links from OP. Ani its really stupidity to show links on a public forum like this.

report this link to PTA and they'll take action against it

Reporting it to PTA will result in more censoring and blocking. Haven't we learned enough from the fiascoes PTA has previously created?

Best method to counter this is to create an Adblock filter subscription (if using firefox) and adding these links to that filter. Involving the government in any such thing is asking for trouble.

At some point Muslims will have to come to the

realization that they are a minority 1/6th of the

human population and the majority 5/6th of the

world is made of unbelievers. If we continue to

act like a brat and throw temper tantrums, we

will not only alienate potential converts, but also

create enemies for Islam.

What is needed is a dialogue and actions which

portray the true spirit and meaning of Islam. When

somebody spreads lies, instead of cursing them,

respond with the true facts. For that, we all will

have to arm ourselves with the truth beforehand.

Learn to argue, instead of either running out or

closing our eyes.

Nothing can be solved with banning. Their lies and

propaganda will still be out there. You only will have

provided an open field for them. Making their hands

stronger. That is about the worst reaction, one can

come up with.

I think it's healthy for adult Muslims to be challanged

by agnostics and kafirs. Because that's the best way

to learn, being on the back foot. Internet is wide open

for you to present counter-arguments and become a

better-informed Muslim in the process.

Leave the banning and book burnings to barbarians.

And if your faith is so weak that it can shatter if ques-

tioned, than you have bigger problems than banning

this or that.

Sheikh 'Be The Light Chilli

[quote=“Asad, post:8, topic:16041”]

Reporting it to PTA will result in more censoring and blocking. Haven’t we learned enough from the fiascoes PTA has previously created?

Best method to counter this is to create an Adblock filter subscription (if using firefox) and adding these links to that filter. Involving the government in any such thing is asking for trouble.

[/quote]

That type of blocking has nothing to do with such kind of blocking. PTA itself ask you to provide the links to such unethical websites. What PTA do further, it complains the host of that website to take it down or if it is not possible, that website is blacklisted in Pakistan. Many YouTube channels have been removed which were publishing such material due to complains against them by PTA and other authorities around the world.

^ Are we, as Muslims, so weak of faith that mere cartoons and insults can shake our belief? That we need people reporting to an over-reaching good-for-nothing 'sarkari' outfit to ban/blacklist the links to stop people from visiting such sites? If so, we need to evaluate the strength of our own faith before blaming anyone else.

What Sheikh Chilli states above is 100% correct. IMHO, most do not possess adequate knowledge about their stated religion to debate rationally. Hence, the knee-jerk response to blacklist such site(s). :ph34r:

If anyone is so concerned, make a blog on blogspot and counter such propaganda with valid and rational arguments. However, that takes time, personal effort and knowledge. Someone else banning the link is just easier, isn't it? :rolleyes:

PDHeadInSand.gif

There. Now one can't see, hear or speak anything evil = No evil is happening in our world.

Isolating oneself and weakening one's own position is certainly not the solution. :mellow:

^That's just great. If suppose, I make cartoons of your parents and post them right here on this forum, how will you feel then? Won't you ban me from this forum forever? (No offense)

^ I couldn't care less so long as you don't breach forum rules.

Your response just validates what I wrote in my previous post. :)

[quote=“Asad, post:13, topic:16041”]

^ I couldn’t care less so long as you don’t breach forum rules.

Your response just validates what I wrote in my previous post. :)

[/quote]

No, dear, this is not the matter of rules of your forum. You will be hurt big time, whatever name you give to your feelings, you will not tolerate it and you will take action.

Could you please elaborate highlighted line as quite frankly, I was mocking at your previous post. B)

Reread third paragraph. :)

^That's reasonable. (I am working on it.)

But after reading your all posts here and there, I have come to the one last point, you are much afraid of something. You are afraid of getting this forum or possibly your own website banned by PTA. You people are not doing anything wrong except showing mirror to ISPs which is indeed not wrong.

Secondly, not supporting blocking such websites claim that you are in favour of this unethical activity. I am not an extremist hypocrite who on one side shows its love to prophet and on the other side do every that thing which is forbidden by that prophet. But still, I do not support this kind of activity. No one should make fun of others.

blogger has an IQ of 10. No use arguing with him. :P

Blogger, although you seem to have 'liked' Sheikh Chilli's post but you haven't quite understood its meaning. Just read carefully the opening sentence and try to understand what he's actually trying to say. Ban, block, burn, blast is not the answer - you will only make more fun our Prophet and our religion. Either counter in a reasonable and civilized manner or just ignore it.

Sheikh Chilli, I salute you for your post!

[quote=“Specter, post:17, topic:16041”]

blogger has an IQ of 10. No use arguing with him. :P

[/quote]

Thanks. I thought my tests were wrong which proved that I have 128. :P

Technophile, unfortunately, I am in the favour of blocking such links. (this is the one smallest step to stop their growing activities to some extent) And fortunately, I agree with some parts of sheikh Chilli’s post. That’s why I liked it. Crisis. B)

It is very difficult to express your whole point of view anonymously on some forum. That’s why retard in ‘‘red’’ appear and criticize. :rolleyes:

Mods, i suggest you to close this thread. And to close & delete any further threads like this.

@Asad By now, I've come to the conclusion, that blogger is a very closed-minded guy. Thus he simply isn't capable of understanding Sheikh Chilli's full point, so trying to explain anything to him is just gonna be a waste of time...