Playstation & Xbox online gaming help, etc

ok here u go... well so clever... i am so mad.. when i bought my ps2 the guy said "oh look we are also giving u the online starting cd tht no one else gives" i was like yeah right who needs it.... now whenever i will go to him.. i will for sure say tht yeah man what was the purpose of the cd when the gaming system was moded! U a******!!! ************************************ keep on cursing" :mad: ..i so want to play with ps2...gona get ps3 when my fav re5 launches.. oh one hell of a game tht will be.. and gt5 MAN I WANA GET MY HANDS ON IT! kills xbox 360 inside put! BASHES IT BADLY!

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

ok here u go… well so clever… i am so mad… when i bought my ps2 the guy said “oh look we are also giving u the online starting cd tht no one else gives” i was like yeah right who needs it… now whenever i will go to him… i will for sure say tht yeah man what was the purpose of the cd when the gaming system was moded! U a******!!! ************************************ keep on cursing" :mad: …i so want to play with ps2…gona get ps3 when my fav re5 launches… oh one hell of a game tht will be… and gt5 MAN I WANA GET MY HANDS ON IT! kills xbox 360 inside put! BASHES IT BADLY!
[/quote]

I never played online on the PS2 but i used to think that online gaming did actually work with the modified PS2… Not sure though. I saw once this guy in saddar when i went there to buy a game, he bought a modified PS2 and bought online accessories with it like Modem and other stuff… I figured that online would work on the modified PS2 which is why he’s buying it.

Anyway there are already so many great games on the PS3, the only bad thing for us pakistani’s is that we have to buy originals. Apart from that the PS3 is a great console.

I went to the Delawalla today to exchange a few PS3 cd’s … To my suprise they werent willing to exchange them and they didnt even have the latest games. Only a few shops were willing to exchange the games but they were only exchanging with old crappy games. Now ill have to buy games from yesasia.com or play-asia.com or game.co.uk

lol.. tht guy would be crying after pluging it all.. m0ded systems will never work or even if they work the games are pirated, they will not work...

i dnt like piracy, honestly speaking sp. games.. todays ps3 games costs from 2500 to 5000 ..so not tht big of a problem.. i will buy less games thts all..or download demos and play them :D ..ps3 is one amazing machine.. will love to have it now but have to wait till re5 launches.. oh i can just tast the killings.. black blood :P

lol… tht guy would be crying after pluging it all… m0ded systems will never work or even if they work the games are pirated, they will not work…

i dnt like piracy, honestly speaking sp. games… todays ps3 games costs from 2500 to 5000 …so not tht big of a problem… i will buy less games thts all…or download demos and play them :D …ps3 is one amazing machine… will love to have it now but have to wait till re5 launches… oh i can just tast the killings… black blood :P

[/quote]

Well the modded 360 works online, not sure whether the modded ps2 does or not.

And yeah the cost of the games is a real problem with the PS3… Plus demos arent worth playing, they are like 1gb big and have only 5 minutes of gameplay… Its totally rubbish… It wont be any fun playing the demos.

I found this on the internet:

"With the purchase of a separate unit called the Network Adaptor (which is built into the slimline model), some PS2 games support online multiplayer. Instead of having a unified, subscription-based online service like Xbox Live, online multiplayer on the PS2 is split between publishers and run on third-party servers. However, this comes at a price as any speed connection can connect to the Internet with a PS2, resulting in lag whenever slow connections are present. Most recent PS2 online games have been developed to exclusively only support Broadband Internet access. All newer online PS2 games (since 2003) are protected by the Dynamic Network Authentication System (DNAS). The purpose of this system is to prevent piracy and online cheating. DNAS will prevent games from being played online if they are determined to be pirated ps2 fails copies, or if they have been modified. Recently, however, there are methods of getting around this protection by modifying some files on the pirated game.'

Hey mustaffa Resident Evil is also avail for Xbox 360 with better graphics.

BWHAHAHA xbox360 and better graphics.. dude go drink some water before saying tht xbox is ofering beter graphics thn ps3!

BWHAHAHA xbox360 and better graphics… dude go drink some water before saying tht xbox is ofering beter graphics thn ps3!
[/quote]

I dont know about RE’s graphics on the 360 but the 360’s graphics are almost just as good as the PS3’s… There’s not much difference in terms of graphics.

tht is because they are cross platform.. compare gt5 and any xbox360's game like gt5.. thn tell .. xbox360 cheats its way up by increasing the sharpness of the game thus damging the eyes and etc.. ps3 is better... oh did i say HDDVD GOT STUMPD! CRUSHD BANGED AND EVERTHING..BLUE RAY ALL THE WAY!!!!

tht is because they are cross platform… compare gt5 and any xbox360’s game like gt5… thn tell … xbox360 cheats its way up by increasing the sharpness of the game thus damging the eyes and etc… ps3 is better… oh did i say HDDVD GOT STUMPD! CRUSHD BANGED AND EVERTHING…BLUE RAY ALL THE WAY!!!
[/quote]

Have you seen the graphics of the 360 exclusive Forza 2? its awesome.

man come on this is online help.. not platform fights.. all in all a simple pc kills all.. computer is father of all.. no gaming system can be as powerful as ur pc... so thts y i was not tht disapointed whn ps2 didnt went online :) ..

those blast woke me up :/ ..

:D .. Okey

But computer isnt the father of all :D.. Okey might be the father of the consoles but doesnt mean its better.. Depends on what configuration your computer is.

Anyway enough of the console fights.. Im a sony fan myself but ive used the 360 too and i found it just as good as the PS3.

yeah i didnt meen to say tht a pentium 3 with 64mb ram and 4 mb graphic card will run call of duty4 or others :D lol hahaha now i am not hiting on ppl with low ends pc's but my can run thz things :D and my isnt the most powerful... i am stund when i see nvidia's sli zones rigs.. lol.. THEY ARE POWERFUL!