Playing PS2/PS3 on Laptop LCD

Is there no way to use the LCD of a laptop as display for PS2/PS3 instead of a tv?

the only way i see possible is to get a tv card for your laptop

You may get usb tv turner which may cost about Rs. 3,000/- to 4,000/-. that usb tv turner easily plug in usb.

But for turning on the LCD we will have to turn on the laptop. This means windows will run and how can we then connect the PS2/PS3.

Why in the world you would do that?

but having said that, u can add a tv tuner to ur laptop.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Why in the world you would do that?

but having said that, u can add a tv tuner to ur laptop.

[/quote]

Because i might have only 1 tv in my house and if i play games on it all day, how will the other folks in the house watch their favorite programs.

What you want to do i.e. use your laptop's LCD as a tv without using any additional hardware (where laptop remains off, windows not running) cant be done.

In short impossible

I an not against using any additional hardware and the laptop doesnt have to be off. What i am saying that turning on the laptop will start the windows and then how is it possible to use it as a tv? With the windows running can the laptop be used as a tv? I just wanted you to elaborate.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I an not against using any additional hardware and the laptop doesnt have to be off. What i am saying that turning on the laptop will start the windows and then how is it possible to use it as a tv? With the windows running can the laptop be used as a tv? I just wanted you to elaborate.
[/quote]

when you get a tv tuner it will come with its own software. just launch the software and your computer turns into a tv. windows will still run in the background though, you can maximize or watch tv in windowed mode, your choice

Thanks a lot. How much does a tv tuner card cost?