Places for Screening the World Cup Semi Final in karachi?

Where are you going to watch the semi final?

Anyone knows any good place in karachi to go and watch the semi final? With proper screen, good crowd, good atmosphere ? Im pretty sure royal rodale would show the match. Tickets would start running out quickly now that its against India !!!

Is it ok in Current security conditions to watch it publically ?

^Sure, why not. Alhamdolillah, there is nothing wrong with security, at least in Karachi.

^Please do not start political things here.

We are screening in Khadda market, Royal Rodale is already screening all the matches. You can visit the ground on Wednesday. If your not satisfied you can just go for Royale Rodale. ( I always went for Royale Rodale, But I'm recommending you Khadda market , Because I have better arrangements with free popcorn :P )

Good Luck. we are also watching it in University.

Pictures from our last event... THis time it wud be much big...

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?id=100002035775779&aid=20828

Atrium sold out :(

I have heard FAST screens it with a concert type thing. They did for the last pool match dunt know about the semis.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

^Sure, why not. Alhamdolillah, there is nothing wrong with security, at least in Karachi.
[/quote]

are you sure? i see daily at least Dozen people killed reports in news paper:(

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Good Luck. we are also watching it in University.

Pictures from our last event… THis time it wud be much big…

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?id=100002035775779&aid=20828

[/quote]

cool

:) which one of them is haseeb?

I heard Art Council has Good Screen & Good atmosphere. Also planning to watch semi final dere.

At royal rodale, do they have it open for public or is it only for members? if its for public how much is the ticket for? please inform!

and khadda market...where at khadda market? how much are the tickets for?

I think at royal rodale its for open public because last time i went there for Fifa World Cup final and i just took the ticket and went in. No probs !

Ticket is now 400 at royal rodale. Since its pakistan v india, Prices are going berserk everywhere !