Pigeon held in India for 'spying for Pakistan'

Pigeon.jpg

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

NEW DEHLI: Indian police are holding a pigeon under armed guard after it was caught on an alleged spying mission for Pakistan, media reported on Friday.

The bird was found by a local resident in India's Punjab state, which borders Pakistan, and taken to a police station 40 kilometres from the capital Amritsar. The pigeon had a ring around its foot and a Pakistani phone number and address stamped on its body in red ink.

Police officer Ramdas Jagjit Singh Chahal told the Press Trust of India (PTI) news agency that they suspected the pigeon may have landed on Indian soil from Pakistan with a message, although no trace of a note has been found. Officials have directed that no-one should be allowed to visit the pigeon, which police say may have been on a "special mission of spying". The bird has been medically examined and was being kept in an air-conditioned room under police guard.

Senior officers have asked to be kept updated on the situation three times a day, PTI said.

Chahal said local pigeon fanciers in the sensitive border area had told police that Pakistani pigeons were easily identifiable as they look different from Indian ones.

Published in the Express Tribune, May 29th, 2010.

[/quote]

This makes me laugh.I hope they won't hang him. Poor pigeon…

omg that pigeon is an ISI spy! Oh Noezzzz lol.....................

Oh that's for real. I came across this line on a blog:

News Item: Police in India have taken a pigeon "spy" into custody after they discovered Pakistani contact details stamped on its body. Prediction: Indian leaders tell their Pakistani counterparts: "Trade prisoners or your top avian agent will be curried and served with mango chutney."

Maniacs.

Indians must be considering it another lovebird, as Shoaib had already taken away one one of their golden pigeons.

This is the most funniest thing I have heard all year!!

LMAO!

This was nominated for ITN on wikipedia.

LMAO! .... Seriously, I never knew such stupidity existed....

LMAO! … Seriously, I never knew such stupidity existed…
[/quote] only two things are infinite, universe and human stupidity, and i m not sure of the former

This is SUPER pigeon equivalent to Drone :P Wait for his video on pigeon Drone Attack shitting all over India :D

The thread title made me lol real hard. I don't think pigeon is an intelligent enough bird to be able to train into do anything other then convey messages. :D

I think you people haven't seen

^Punjab Police. :D

Now we shall have no doubts about the inhuman treatment of pakistani persons in their jails.

Now we shall have no doubts about the inhuman treatment of pakistani persons in their jails.
[/quote]

]The bird has been medically examined and was being kept in an air-conditioned room under police guard.

stupidity set aside (I mean they can do what ever the heck they want)..... But how would they "interrogate" that poor thing...? :|

stupidity set aside (I mean they can do what ever the heck they want)… But how would they “interrogate” that poor thing…? :expressionless:
[/quote]

There will be a very strong case against it. It has been brainwashed so much by the ISI that it doesnt say a word!

The bird has been medically examined and was being kept in an air-conditioned room under police guard.
[/quote] Thats the media part, after that the real part begins.

I have witnessed the condition of legitimate LOC crossers at one of the crossing points in AK.

They are received in a lot of fanfare infront of media, but after an hour or so most of them are returned after humiliating search etc.

^Punjab Police. :D
[/quote]

Yeah as anybody seen the Azzi’s description of Punjab police in Hassab e haal.

Sohail Ahmed rocks man....

I wonder what will his version of this pigeon capture be...?