PIE gone crazy? Please help!

Have the numbnuts at Pakistan Internet Exchange lost their bearings yet again? It seems their software or DNS filters have blocked some of the most popular websites in the world without warning or due cause. Please check if you are able to access the following, and state your IP:

www.nytimes.com

www.slate.com

www.huffpost.com

www.wired.com

www.cricinfo.com

I am on Maxcom and can currently not access any of these websites.

All working fine at the time of posting. wateen 512k

well facebook and cricinfo were not opening for me. cricinfo still isnt opening correctly, some pics dont load.

Yesterday I was trying to access cricinfo.com from Ufone GPRS but it kept giving me errors. Weird they'd block such a harmless site.

I tested the first 2, and they're loading, though slower than they should. On the NYtimes site i had to refresh the page a few times for the whole site to load - first the style sheet didn't load.

Sites 3 & 4 didn't load at all.

I am using ptcl dsl and all web sites opening at my end.

every site on the list is working but *.blogspot.com isn't on PTCL .. I haven't been able to open a single blog since yesterday morning.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Have the numbnuts at Pakistan Internet Exchange lost their bearings yet again? It seems their software or DNS filters have blocked some of the most popular websites in the world without warning or due cause. Please check if you are able to access the following, and state your IP:

www.nytimes.com

www.slate.com

www.huffpost.com

www.wired.com

www.cricinfo.com

I am on Maxcom and can currently not access any of these websites.

[/quote]

all including blogspot opening fine here with go4b

all of them opening on PTCL

All working fine, including Blogspot on PTCL.

Although I have noticed that Google search often gives a 'connection was reset' error.

all links working on LDN