Picture arranging software

Please share a software through which I could arrange and organize all of my photos and other images in an easy way so that I could find and view them easily at the time of need.

I faced this problem while uploading pics on facebook. As facebook has the restriction of not more than 200 photos in an album so I have to manage different pics. That's why I thought there must be a software to arrange pics.

Will wait for you comments.

--

try www.mediafire.com

picasa from google

Try Picasa

Picasa 3, comes with face tagging aswell. It's great.

I find the picasa image viewer better than the one that comes pre-installed on Window.

Picasa all the way for off-line storage. Or Adobe Photoshop Lightroom if you want edit and arrange.

There are many applications to do this task !!!

On Windows : Picasa, Irfanview, Ashampoo Photo Commander,FastStone Image Viewer,Zoner Photo Studio,XNView etc ...

On Linux :fspot,digicam,shotwell,picasa etc ...

I prefer JAlbum over others as its available for all platforms, awesome feature sets, great album themes, Online image gallery with url and 30 mb space.

I am surprised no one suggested Windows Live Photo Gallery. Its a very nice program and supports direct uploads to Facebook and Flickr.

^ it's slow like hell on low-capability machines. Picasa runs swiftly even on 512mb of ram!

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I am surprised no one suggested Windows Live Photo Gallery. Its a very nice program and supports direct uploads to Facebook and Flickr.
[/quote]

I did give it a thought but as Zazzyo mentioned it’s slow as a turtle. So if you have good enough system spec, use adobe lightroom.