Photoshop Express is here!

http://www.photoshop.com/express/

PHOTOSHop CS is best.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

PHOTOSHop CS is best.
[/quote]

Though, unfortunately, not free.

Checkout the website to find the difference. It’s an online software as a service.

It's almost free man. I got it for Rs. 30 ;)

It’s almost free man. I got it for Rs. 30 ;)
[/quote]

I’m trying to drift away from pirated software for once and for all, gradually :)

Good thinking. Sadly, I can't bring myself to do the same. The software are too freaking expensive. Heck, I could get a new car for the price of some of the software.

I try to look for freeware alternatives for many a smaller software, but when it come to the biggies like Windows and Photoshop, they simply can't be replaced by the freewares, and are too expensive for my wallet. So shamelessly pirating them is the only option left to me.

If the big corps behind these software consider lowering their prices for us third world inhabitants, then perhaps people like me wouldn't resort to piracy.

Good thinking. Sadly, I can’t bring myself to do the same. The software are too freaking expensive. Heck, I could get a new car for the price of some of the software.

I try to look for freeware alternatives for many a smaller software, but when it come to the biggies like Windows and Photoshop, they simply can’t be replaced by the freewares, and are too expensive for my wallet. So shamelessly pirating them is the only option left to me.

If the big corps behind these software consider lowering their prices for us third world inhabitants, then perhaps people like me wouldn’t resort to piracy.

[/quote]

I understand and wish for the same. I hope the big players of the software industry interpret the market requirements in Pakistan and similar economies.