Phone that supports Zong's LTE (budget 15-16K)

AoA everyone, i've been looking for a cheap phone that supports zong's lte (band 3, 1800mhz) that costs under 17k. So far i haven't found anything, looked at some Moto X phones but most of the ones in the market that i know of are the 1058 models (AT&T) that don't support zongs lte band. I need the 1052 (EU version) any idea where i can get that? checked with the usual suspects (saddar, star city mall) but they all have the 1058.

Thank you.

If you are not Brand/ Model specific than only options close to your budget are;

• LG G2 (D802 used)
  • Qmobile Z8
  • Qmobile LT600

Or buy a 4G Wingle and use with any mobile having WiFi :)

[quote=“shafiq, post:2, topic:22065”]

If you are not Brand/ Model specific than only options close to your budget are;

• LG G2 (D802 used)
  • Qmobile Z8
  • Qmobile LT600
Or buy a 4G Wingle and use with any mobile having WiFi :)
[/quote]

The 4g wingle doesnt seem like good value for the money, its network locked for one and costs almost as much as a phone would. thanks for the tip, ill check out the lg g2

LG G2 Korean varients F320 S/L/K also supports band 3 LTE. I own one F320L and have personelly tested 4G on it (both warid and zong). You can get it for like 19-22K depending upon condition and your bargaining ability.

went to a shop on zamzamma found a redmi2 lte compatible for 14k, looks like a good deal. does anyone have any experience with the redmi2?

I would advise against buying any Korean variants of any phone...

Either get the European G2 D802 (it supports the 1800Mhz frequency) or buy a different phone.

The Galaxy Grand Prime might serve your purpose well... you can easily find it for 17-18k in brand new box-open condition...

Huawei have one 4G model under your budget.

[quote=“Upsilon, post:6, topic:22065”]

I would advise against buying any Korean variants of any phone…

Either get the European G2 D802 (it supports the 1800Mhz frequency) or buy a different phone.

The Galaxy Grand Prime might serve your purpose well… you can easily find it for 17-18k in brand new box-open condition…

[/quote]

i checked out the lg g2, its decent no doubt but can’t find a d802. the xiaomi redmi2 is suprisingly well built and the screen & specs are great for the money. i’m gonna spend some time playing with it and see if it overheats or has any other issues. i’ll check out the galaxy grand too, thanks.