Petroleum Prices High Again $$$$

Who thinks our government doen't perform their Job.

They really do..

President on his work very early in the morning :)

he issued president ordinance very quickly and Petrol Price at Rs. 62.13 now :/

source http://thenews.jang.com.pk/top_story_detail.asp?Id=23173

Stupid IMF! Let us LIVE!

They can not easily let go 122 Billion Rupees.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Stupid IMF! Let us LIVE!
[/quote]

Don’t blame IMF, its us who went to beg for their money, they never forced us to take their money, its our fault.

Good things never last long. :(

This government is simply a combination of !@#$%^&*, motherfu*kers, idiots, cocksuckers.... i m so very disturbed and annoyed at the moment that i think the words that i used for these dickheads r not strong enough to show my anger.

FU*K u Zardari; the elite class !@#$%^&.

the electricity has been going off for an hour after every hour as well in my area...looks like the government is getting its revenge for our insubordination lol

This government is simply a combination of !@#$%^&, motherfukers, idiots, cocksuckers… i m so very disturbed and annoyed at the moment that i think the words that i used for these dickheads r not strong enough to show my anger.

FU*K u Zardari; the elite class !@#$%^&.

[/quote]

contol man…patience… :P

contol man…patience… :P

[/quote]

x2

@The Annihilator your comment is highly offensive.

x2

@The Annihilator your comment is highly offensive.

[/quote]

yes and partially true.

blah blah blah! blah blah blah! blah blah blah! blah blah blah! blah blah blah! blah blah blah! blah blah blah! blah blah blah! blah blah blah! blah blah blah! blah blah blah! blah blah blah!

don't blame me its the current situation that has driven me crazy! I also want to abuse ppp gov' and zardari !@#$%^& like The Annihilator .

It looks like zardari wanted to get each and every thing out of "awam" and complete his logo کھاو پیو موجاں لوٹو کھپے بھٹو کھپے بھٹو after assassination of Benzair but CJ has white washed his dreams. and now they are quarrelling! note khappay here is in punjabi!

Shall we call this situation Justice vs PPP

or Justice vs Zardari

According to an update, Zardari has called 50 Retired 21st Grade Secretaries from different Ministries to help him on this issue.

Wish PPP govt would have been so quick on Restoration of Justice, Taliban and Banazir Death investigation

By they way............................it just came to my Mind.............

"We are living in BA'NAZIR DAUR"

CJ vs ZArdari!

CJ vs ZArdari!
[/quote]

CJ = Carl Johnson vs Zardari… :D

Oh! lol :lol: carl jhonson! :lol: nice thing to laugh about Ultimate in such depressing situations! thanks alot!

Don’t blame IMF, its us who went to beg for their money, they never forced us to take their money, its our fault.

[/quote]

Lots of people use the word “beg” but in reality its a loan that has to be paid back with interest. How many beggars pay back (with interest) what you give them?

Again a controversy between Government and Law enforcing Institutions....! It is not good....!

talibans where r u??????? plz start suicide attacks on Mr.kutta zardari :D

talibans where r u??? plz start suicide attacks on Mr.kutta zardari :D
[/quote]

you do realize mostly innocent people will die if that happens, try to think before you post.

talibans where r u??? plz start suicide attacks on Mr.kutta zardari :D
[/quote]

No, i think they should instead use a sniper & shoot his head.