Petrol/Diesel prices may reduce

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

1020.gif

[/quote]

:confused:

Will it really effect ? Because the lat time they reduced the prices there was no effect of prices on goods and transports.

And thats what you do when some one like me leaks the news :D

04_23.gif

Too little, too late and too ineffective.

How much a liter of Petrol cost in Pakistan? Here in the states, we are paying $1.82 to $1.89/gallon. That's pretty cheap and compared to "international prices of gas" (as in petrol), Pakistani government is ripping off the people of Pakistan.

are we earning in $s?

are we earning in $s?
[/quote]

What you mean !!! Yes we pay in dollars to buy petrol.

As per the NEWS ,the won't reduce the prices.It will remain the same :D

^ Yup, i heard that too. :(

[/quote]

I know, we pay in dollars to buy oil, but, what I asked was, do we earn in dollars with which we can buy fuel for our movements.

[/quote]

Iran is selling in Euros and rumors of other middle east countries planning to sell in Euro , (as $$ is loosing value day by day ) are gathering clouds of tension for USA

Iran is selling in Euros and rumors of other middle east countries planning to sell in Euro , (as $$ is loosing value day by day ) are gathering clouds of tension for USA

[/quote]

Not loosing value here. Increasing day by day. It was stuck at 60 rupees for more then 8 years in mushys time and this zardari … pffff

How much a liter of Petrol cost in Pakistan? Here in the states, we are paying $1.82 to $1.89/gallon. That’s pretty cheap and compared to “international prices of gas” (as in petrol), Pakistani government is ripping off the people of Pakistan.
[/quote]

that y this is called pakistan :)