Peshawar - Islamabad, Time Lapse Video!

Guys check out my new video i recently made.

General Description:

Music Track: 'Electric Purple' by Shaheer Shahid.

http://www.youtube.com/user/shaheer92

Video by Mian Abdur Rehman (MASH Productions)

http://facebook.com/mashproductions

http://mashproductions.net

Technical Details:

A collection of 4,752 pictures in about 90min of travel packed into 170 seconds :)

Shot on Canon 550D with Magic Lantern firmware.

Interval-1sec, F/28, ISO 100, 1/10 sec.

Mounted by Delkin Devices Fat Gecko Dual-Suction Camera Mount.

Awesome work dude...and hey, those are ur PC specs?? U have got one hell of a PC then :)

[quote=“rafay18, post:2, topic:15253”]

Awesome work dude…and hey, those are ur PC specs?? U have got one hell of a PC then :)

[/quote]

Thanks and yeah thats my system specs, its about an year old now !!

+Rep @mianmars, love the work but its kind of boring after 20 secs :( same road same kind of cars.

awesome work...+rep

Astounding work I must say! But what happened to your camera? If it was taking a pic every second for 1.5 hours... :0

Thanx for all the previous messages.

[quote=", post:6, topic:15253"]

Astounding work I must say! But what happened to your camera? If it was taking a pic every second for 1.5 hours... :0

[/quote]

Nothing happened to cam, its a dslr and it can carry on taking pics as long as u like, kinda. This is just 1.5 hours, many people around the world leave it for a full night or day while it keep taking pic after 10sec or so, u might have seen those skies time lapse or stars moving fast etc etc.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Nothing happened to cam, its a dslr and it can carry on taking pics as long as u like, kinda. This is just 1.5 hours, many people around the world leave it for a full night or day while it keep taking pic after 10sec or so, u might have seen those skies time lapse or stars moving fast etc etc.
[/quote]

Oh, then I believe it’s been put to its best use. :D

Great work. Enjoyed the trip a lot. Looks like you were too fast as no one dared to overtake you. :)

What was you trying to tell me in this post? :blink:

nice , keep up good work

Good use of equipments but dude is stupid he filmed empty road these kind of videos usally people capture in city streets day or night times

[quote=“armada, post:12, topic:15253”]

Good use of equipments but dude is stupid he filmed empty road these kind of videos usally people capture in city streets day or night times

[/quote]

I respect your opinion but there are so many time lapse videos of night n streets stuff already in youtube n vimeo so y bother make another one right? so i just thought it will be cool if i did this highway time lapse which many haven’t done. Anyways thanx for watching it and giving your feedback, am gona make time lapse of streets/night etc soon after i get done with my time lapse of stars and upcoming video for independence day :)

plz subscribe to my channel to stay updated on them, take care !!

Good work!

[quote=“mianmars, post:13, topic:15253”]

I respect your opinion but there are so many time lapse videos of night n streets stuff already in youtube n vimeo so y bother make another one right? so i just thought it will be cool if i did this highway time lapse which many haven’t done. Anyways thanx for watching it and giving your feedback, am gona make time lapse of streets/night etc soon after i get done with my time lapse of stars and upcoming video for independence day :)

plz subscribe to my channel to stay updated on them, take care !!

[/quote]

wish you best of luck great job keep it up B)

would love to see if you could make like this one with Peshawari popular places

^ i sure can but then i dont have the quality equipments he used for it, his equipment is worth 600k approx while mine is not even 1/3rd of that :P but i sure will try to make some thing like that. That independence video i mentioned before is based on such shots around Peshawar as well, kinda.

no all his equipments were home made and there is nothing except a motorized dolly and camera with special lens + magic bullet

You can do it too

[quote=“armada, post:18, topic:15253”]

no all his equipments were home made and there is nothing except a motorized dolly and camera with special lens + magic bullet

You can do it too

[/quote]

Bro he have a 5D Mark II dats the best video dslr cam out there, a full frame sensor, gives much more cinematic look. 4 different lenses importantly the gud ones, dat gives u much sharper image plus nice bokeh. A Glidecam pro which he used lil bit but still he had the option.

In my previous post i said i sure can but quality wont be same. I myself have a track dolly n couple of tricks to get this type of video done and thanks to you, i am planning on doing it next month after i buy my new wide angle lens :) which costs the same as my cam :P

[quote=“mianmars, post:17, topic:15253”]

That independence video i mentioned before is based on such shots around Peshawar as well, kinda.

[/quote]

Waiting for that video, when are gonna release it? 14th or earlier?