Peace TV [Banned]?

From last ramadan Peace tv is benend on worldcall karachi. After doing some research I found out that there was a ban on peace tv in mid 2008 but that ban was lifted just after some months.

Anyways after contacting with worldcall people severall time there CS tells me that PEace tv is banned on Worldcall because of peopel requests.

Now who is requesting them to shut down peace tv.

I need some info on this I mean how to get peace tv back on worldcall. ??

The only reason i can think of why peace tv is banned in pakistan is cause peace tv is a indian islamic channel, WTF, this is wrong, IMO peace tv is even better islamic channel than qtv (MPO).

But luckily we can watch peace tv live on their website at: http://www.peacetv.tv/watchpeacetv.php

^ I don't want to watch it live. All I need is that worldcall lift the ban as it is coming on most of the cable operators is karachi but not on worldcall.

It is running here in Isb on WC.

this channel is banned on some Cable networks cuz it was spreading sectaranian riots amongst sects..but it runs on IPTV of PTCL..its on channel 3...Dr.Zakir has now become a controversial speaker after commenting on the disputed personalities of history like Yazeed(Lanat-ul-Allah). The islamic Jurists of India have also issued a Fatwa against him too...REALITY IS WAY FAR FROM OUR NATION...

is there any way to get it on World call. i made several complains o world call.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

.Dr.Zakir has now become a controversial speaker after commenting on the disputed personalities of history like Yazeed(Lanat-ul-Allah).
[/quote]

He is controversial between some of the sect, but many of sect still think he is right. & want to see him… who the hell is WC or anyone to ban Peace TV?

i love peace tv that guy is awesome he knows how to stop people from insulting Islam

Who says its banned ?. Peace TV has been running

on WorldCall for months.

WC has been quietly bumping-up premium channels

onto their digital service. Now you have to pay extra

to see them.

Sheikh 'Paisa Phaink...' Chilli

^^yep you are right. Yesterday Super Movies has gone from analogue and the worst thing is Digital hasn't started yet here in Isb. :mad: Super Comedy also left weeks ago.

Who says its banned ?. Peace TV has been running

on WorldCall for months.

WC has been quietly bumping-up premium channels

onto their digital service. Now you have to pay extra

to see them.

Sheikh ‘Paisa Phaink…’ Chilli

[/quote]

So you mean now I have to pay to there digital service to watch peace tv. Ahh what the hell !!!

So you mean now I have to pay to there digital service to watch peace tv. Ahh what the hell !!!

[/quote]

No you don’t. In KHI we’ve had peace tv for a few months now. WC analog keeps changing their line up. You have to retune your tv every now and then.

They actually brought back some English movie channels. Its a lot better now.

^ retuned it several times. There is no peace tv.