Peace Tv Banned In Karachi?

Assalam-o-alikum all,

In Karachi, PEACE TV is banned now....!! why???? PEMRA has passed a notification to cable operators to stop the transmission of PEACE TV....due to one speech...when I contacted to cable operators that PEMRA has passed this notification and commented that due to one Fatwa or some speech or some lecture, PEACE TV is banned in KARACHI.......!!! This is so pathetic and ridiculous that why PEACE TV has been stopped in KARACHI......?????????

Is this situation really exist in other parts of KARACHI ????or in any other part of the PAKISTAN??????

I read in a popular Pakistani Newspaper this Friday:

The News

National (section)

Page # 9

Last column, news 2.

Pemra bans Islamic Channel 'Peace TV'

I express the news briefly in my own words

PEMRA has banned Peace TV with the lame excuse that the TV doesn't have landing rights to air transmission in Pakistan....

in karachi only? stupid move if its true.

Who/What is PEMRA ? Weird

Asalam u Alikum

it may be true because from a week it's not coming

As far as i remember, many people were outraged on Zakir Naik's speech where he called karbala a political war and added May Allah be with pleased with him after the name of Yazeed

I am live in clifton, karachi and I am watching Peace TV right now without any restriction.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

As far as i remember, many people were outraged on Zakir Naik’s speech where he called karbala a political war and added May Allah be with pleased with him after the name of Yazeed
[/quote]

Can you tell me the date time and topic where he said this thing?

Yay?! Perhaps now i can get Super Comedy back?

Yay?! Perhaps now i can get Super Comedy back?
[/quote]

Keep dreaming…they even moved Star World to the end of lineup…sucks…sucks…sucks (WorldCall that is)

Can you tell me the date time and topic where he said this thing?

[/quote]

Well.... No prob here in Multan. Peace Tv is tuned on all cables.

Thanks Allah........Peace tv is back on my cable :D

em really happy

Deleted unnecessary religious posts. Keep religion out of this.

It came back but now its gone again i don't know what is happening

It came back but now its gone again i don’t know what is happening
[/quote]

Yes its gone again because PEACE TV is going to repeat that conference.

Yes its gone again because PEACE TV is going to repeat that conference.
[/quote]

If they were going to repeat that, then i’d say its banned for good… Why would one keep on repeating the same stuff which might hurt others’ religious school of thought… Reminds me the mentality of those Danish newspapers which kept on re-printing the blasphemous cartoons.

Zakir Naik always give justification which really clear curiousity.
[/quote]

and what did he say?

If they were going to repeat that, then i’d say its banned for good… Why would one keep on repeating the same stuff which might hurt others’ religious school of thought… Reminds me the mentality of those Danish newspapers which kept on re-printing the blasphemous cartoons.

[/quote]

Zakir naik is right…and there is nothing wrong in saying the truth again and again.

Saying truth with justification and proof should be acceptable even though it bitter but must accept.

Zakir naik is right…and there is nothing wrong in saying the truth again and again.

[/quote]

As far as I’m aware Yazeed was responsible for the murder of 73 members of the Prophet Muhammad’s (sallallahu alaihi wa alihi wa sallam) family at the battle of Karbala. He didn’t spare women or children, even as young as 6 months old, would Allah really be pleased with him for that?

All my life I’ve heard or been taught that I must love Hazrat Muhammad (sallallahu alaihi wa alihi wa sallam) more than anything or anyone in order to be a true Muslim, that I must hold him in the highest regard, do everything in my power to defend his honour and rank as the greatest of all creation, that I must be as humble and respectful as possible when speaking of him, his family and his righteous companions and that I should strive to live my life in the shadow of his example. Now, putting all of that education with the information of Yazeed being responsible for the murder of my beloved Rasullallah’s (sallallahu alaihi wa alihi wa sallam) family, I feel hatred and anger towards Yazeed, rather than asking that Allah be pleased with him! Even if my own shaykh were to say to me that I should ask for Allah to be pleased with Yazeed I would question his (my shaykh’s) integrity and love for the best of all creation.