pcXtremists temporary webshop

For those of you who dont know, ive recently started a new company that deals in computer hardware. Primarily in those products that are really sought after but not available locally.

Its by the name of pcXtremists.com. Yes it will be an online store, website is under development at this time and will be completed sometime by mid August.

My aim was to basically provide people of pakistan, the products that they really want but dont have the means to import from abroad.

I am glad to report that pcXtremists has been successful in acquiring distribution from companies like

XIGMATEK, ANTEC, LAMPTRON and ARCTIC COOLING.

Now all this would be useless if prices are sky high but this is where it gets interesting. My company is selling products that are even cheaper than international market.

A quick example, a very popular 120mm fan from xigmatek model number XLF-F1253 retails on performance-pcs.com for around $13 which is about Rs. 1115 and that too without shipping. If you add shipping charges for one fan, it would set you for no less than Rs. 2000/-

Same fan at pcXtremists is being retailed for just Rs. 1000/- and since its available in Pakistan, shipping charges are minimal.

For those who would like to see the product range that my store has to offer please click on the following link to our official forums and check out the products there.

http://www.pcxtremists.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?25-pcXtremists-Temporary-Webshop

A short list of inventory:

XIGMATEK

FANS, POWER SUPPLIES, CPU COOLERS

LAMPTRON

COLD CATHODES, LED LIGHTS, SLOT PROTECTORS, FAN CONTROLLERS, LED STRIPS, NOISE DAMPENING MATERIALS AND SWITCHES.

ANTEC

CASINGS AND POWER SUPPLIES

ARCTIC COOLING

CPU COOLERS, THERMAL PASTES, FANS

ALL POWER SUPPLIES WILL CARRY A 10 MONTH WARRANTY THAT WILL BE COVERED BY PCXTREMISTS.COM COMPARED TO 6 MONTHS WARRANTY THAT YOU GET ON COOLER MASTER OR CORSAIR POWER SUPPLIES.

We are going to be expanding our product range even further by introducing more and more companies that the consumers would like to see.

Thank you for your time and i look forward to seeing you on the forums. Please let me know if you have any suggestions or inquiry. :)

Interesting...and a good initiative. However, why don't you offer the full term of the warranty that the manufacturer offers?

Yep it's good! I want to give my best wishes to your opening.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]
ALL POWER SUPPLIES WILL CARRY A 10 MONTH WARRANTY THAT WILL BE COVERED BY PCXTREMISTS.COM COMPARED TO 6 MONTHS WARRANTY THAT YOU GET ON COOLER MASTER OR CORSAIR POWER SUPPLIES.
[/quote]

I also get a question about warranty you said you would be offering 10 months warranty comparing to the 6 months by the manufactures. But Cooler Master's products carry atleast 1 year warranty. I just didn't get your point where you said 6 months.

Also the customer always would want to have the manufacturer's warranty rather than the supplier. Personally I always feel some thing fishy when some supplier gives his own warranty instead of the manufacturer.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Yep it’s good! I want to give my best wishes to your opening.

I also get a question about warranty you said you would be offering 10 months warranty comparing to the 6 months by the manufactures. But Cooler Master’s products carry atleast 1 year warranty. I just didn’t get your point where you said 6 months.

Also the customer always would want to have the manufacturer’s warranty rather than the supplier. Personally I always feel some thing fishy when some supplier gives his own warranty instead of the manufacturer.

[/quote]

Theres nothing fishy about it actually. all manufacturers have different terms and conditions for different regions. For our country…thats what i was given.

Whereas you’re saying cooler master products carry 1 year warranty, its not the case here, over here you only get 6 months.