PCB lifts ban on Shoaib Malik

PCB has lifted ban on Shoaib Malik the trouble maker. Geo news and dyuna news report. Political pressure might the real reason behind it. Now we will see our number 3 or 4 getting out in single digit. :)

Mods: I'm using this thread in order to avoid due to the reason I explained in other thread.

Now Younis Khan needs to marry some high-profile Indian and he, too, will be playing for Pakistan again.

This is absolute bullshit.

this is a BS

first banning and now raising it

Stupidity

There was so much evidence against him, he could have been banned for life but here we have butt shaib with 3 coaches, 1 COO and 4 captains and the list goes on. :lol:

he is brand ambassador for ministry of population , expect pic of shoaib malik and sania mirza on local condom packs soon .... , i think it will be unjustified to recall shoaib malik when we have so much good talent awaiting chance in the streets of Pakistan

Cool..lifting ban's in our country are so easy.

But please Shoaib Malik don't play in Asia Cup. :(

You are better for local tournaments only. :D

He will take retirement now LOL

gr8 news for Pakistan Cricket Team

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

He will take retirement now LOL
[/quote]

No lol. How would he earn money then? For Sania :D

But please Shoaib Malik don’t play in Asia Cup. :(

You are better for local tournaments only. :D

[/quote]

Yep he is best for SIALKOT STALLIONs only.

^ Yea lol :D "Sialkotia"

No lol. How would he earn money then? For Sania :D

[/quote]

by selling his children’s haqeeqa’s invitation cards, just like he earned some bucks selling walima invitation cards :P

is his wife playing French open? he must be seen there then these days.

Shoaib got the Wedding gift from PCB.

Really disappoint from that move.

^ LOL why disappointing? It was just his wedding gift.

Not the gift for lifting ban :D

I never ever saw Shoaib's interview on TV before.Luckily I saw it today on some desi channel.Man he doesn't even know how to talk..he was just bubbling in his mouth.

I never ever saw Shoaib’s interview on TV before.Luckily I saw it today on some desi channel.Man he doesn’t even know how to talk…he was just bubbling in his mouth.
[/quote]

its strange how he managed to lure Sania to marry him