PCB Assembly(PCBA) Service for SMT components in Pakistan

AoA everyone,

I am looking for professional PCB assembly for SMT components in Pakistan.

Prototype Board(2 layer) Qty = 6 boards
Components Qty = 35

Issue is that PCB board includes the 64 pin IC (QFN package ). And the private PCBA services in Pakistan haven't option for this type of Package.

I really appreciate your suggestions.

Thanks
Asif.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Issue is that PCB board includes the 64 pin IC (QFN package ). And the private PCBA services in Pakistan haven't option for this type of Package.
[/quote]

QFN 64 is a peanut for today's modern machines with MFOV (Multi Field Of Vision) systems. I have personally done high density BGAs.

6 Boards will cost you a lot, do you have any production quantity later ?

[quote=", post:2, topic:19427"]

do you have any production quantity later ?

[/quote]

Yes

Hello Asif, there are lot of low cost printed circuit boards assembly plants in China for prototype orders. They will help in procuring low cost hard to find components for your board. You don’t need to worry about custom hassles; they will take care of everything even for prototype orders.

Try .

Aurangzeb

[quote=“sirma, post:4, topic:19427”]

Hello Asif, there are lot of low cost printed circuit boards assembly plants in China for prototype orders. They will help in procuring low cost hard to find components for your board. You don’t need to worry about custom hassles; they will take care of everything even for prototype orders.

[/quote]

Thanks sirma, I already put the order for PCBA in china, but i always try find those kind of services in Pakistan.

^ Already told you that these services are available and I have personally done that.

If you want such job done, you can contact me.

[quote=", post:7, topic:19427"]

^ Already told you that these services are available and I have personally done that.

If you want such job done, you can contact me.

[/quote]

PM sent.

SA,

I would like to introduce Taraz Technologies Pvt. Ltd. which is located in Rawalpindi. We offer PCB assembly, PCB manufacturing and SMT stencils (plastic and steel) manufacturing services. We also provide one stop electronics manufacturing solution at very competitive cost.

We give 10% discount for new customers, students and startups. Feel free to send your enquiries and check out our PCB assembly calculator and SMT Stencils calculator online, visit http://www.taraztechnologies.com/

Thanks and kind regards.