Pc tune up paid software

asalaam o alaikum
which pc tune up paid version is best and why?

Top 3 PC tune up software

1. Free TuneUp Utilities 2012

2. Ashampoo WinOptimizer 9

3. Fix-It Utilities 12

what about avg pc tune up?

This should help take care of the most needed tweaks to make your system as fast as possible.

http://www.razerzone.com/gamebooster

There are no good apps ever..EVER for boosting system.. only a few tips can improve speed.

1 - Add more ram..

2 - a better GPU

3 - donot install software just for trying.. only which you really need.

4 - always be carefull when installing something from the net.. they often include bloatware like ask toolbar and etc.. just read the pages carefully

5 - Install a very light weight AV, like Nod32 or Avira..

Tuneup utilities will mess up your registry for sure, no matter what you do.

cud u explain it

"Tuneup utilities will mess up your registry for sure, no matter what you do"

also i need paid antivirus and paid pc tune up solution which is best and why?

of all tune up utilities i have personally tried over the years, eventually end up giving me errors.. applications crashing, and system hangs.. most of these are due to registry modifications which these utilities change, which you can manually do yourself without these utilities.. and sooner or latter, they will ask you to install addons, or purchase new versions or show un-needed ads etc.. this nuisance can easily be remedied by just adding more ram .. a good speedy system would require atleast 8GB ram for modern PC.. difference between 4GB and 8GB speed is a lot.

Paid AV choices vary according to your needs.. you just need AV or also internt security suit including forewall? how much are you willing to pay for the software.
??

[quote=“zainabali, post:6, topic:20570”]

cud u explain it
"Tuneup utilities will mess up your registry for sure, no matter what you do"

also i need paid antivirus and paid pc tune up solution which is best and why?

[/quote]

Because maulana sahib said so. You dare challenge his fatwa :D?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Try System Mechanic 12.5 Professional.its free.but to unlock more features you have to buy it.but free version also does its job well.better than all of the above mentioned softwares.believe me you are going to love it.there are automatic options in it.it will take care of your computer automatically.e.g defragging,system clutter,registry fix,junk files.speed up hard drive.etc.etc.