PC Rebooting at Windows startup?

Yesterday, there was a storm outside which caused some Voltage Fluctuation, I was on my PC so I turned it off to prevent damage. Now, when I boot it up, the screen goes black at windows logo and then PC Reboots, Sometimes it shuts down automatically instead of rebooting. But once windows loads it works perfectly fine..What could be the problem? Hardware?

Probably a hardware problem.

Try to remove and replug the graphics card, ram, hard disk etc.

If problem persists then insert a cd to repair the OP Sys.

Try to boot the PC in safe mode by pressing F8 key before Windows starts. You should see a menu with options to boot into safe mode or boot with last know good configuration. Then you can try a normal boot after shutting down the PC from within safe mode.

I also suffering with PC Reboot problem, In my personal opinion, it is low power voltage problem, I think?

[quote=“zed2, post:4, topic:16957”]

I also suffering with PC Reboot problem, In my personal opinion, it is low power voltage problem, I think?

[/quote]

Yup it is. Attach some voltage stabilizer with your desktop.

When windows is running, use HWMonitor by CpuID.

http://www.cpuid.com/softwares/hwmonitor.html

post a screen shot after running the software.

Did any of your mobile chargers burn recently? If not, i dont think you have voltage problems.

One of your device drivers must have gone corrupt. Or, file system on your hard drive is infested with errors.

[quote=“hawker, post:6, topic:16957”]

When windows is running, use HWMonitor by CpuID.

http://www.cpuid.com…/hwmonitor.html

post a screen shot after running the software.

Did any of your mobile chargers burn recently? If not, i dont think you have voltage problems.

One of your device drivers must have gone corrupt. Or, file system on your hard drive is infested with errors.

[/quote]

No Burnt chargers, here is the screenshot of HWMonitor

So how did you repaired it?

[quote=“Imran, post:8, topic:16957”]

So how did you repaired it?

[/quote]

I haven’t…The problem is still there