Pc Price inquiry

Hi!

i m planing to buy new pc

Intel Dual core,core 2 duo (less then 2.0ghz)

motherboard 775 pins

ram DDr2 1 or 2 gb

Nvidia geforce 8500GT

my bugget is about 14000RS

can anyone tell me whether i can buy this system in this budget

@ shoaibsahab

Get in your car, drive to local computer market, get into a computer shop and tell the requirements (that you have listed above) and ask for quotation.

www.galaxy.pk

u will find every required item n its price

well 14k are anough for your specs considering core2duo 1.86 is expensive then core2duo 2.0

correct where are u from city of saints not siants :)

[quote=", post:, topic:"]
well 14k are anough for your specs considering core2duo 1.86 is expensive then core2duo 2.0
[/quote]

oops

thanks for correcting:)

what about other things like HDD its sata or IDE and Cd/dvd rom sata new motherboard comming with sata and only 1 IDE port and some MB dont have IDE only sata u have to connect HDD and ROM with sata cable. Check out the specification about urz MB before u buy.

in my opinion. you better off not buying 8500GT now and buying good card later when you will have more money. atleast buy 8600GTS or ATI 2600XT. 8500GT wont do you any good.

i just want to play latest games with DX10 that y i was planing to buy 8500GT

otherwise 7300gt is best for me.wht is ur opinion about 7300gt ?

which company do u think is producing the best graphics card ?

MSI

INNO3D

XFX

BFG

what??? latest gaming on 8500gt :P ..forget abt latest games with good fps on 8500gt...as far as brand is concern in my opinion xfx is very gud

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

which company do u think is producing the best graphics card ?

MSI

INNO3D

XFX

BFG

[/quote]

MSI and XFX. but b/w 7300GT and 8500GT i will say again, neither. you wont be able to do good gaming. these cards will only enable your pc to play HD video like blu ray without any extra load on your processor. you can forget about gaming completely. I think you should concentrate on buying just PC without card for now and save money for graphic card to buy it later. your built-in graphic chip would be almost same as the 8500GT. if you very much wanna buy a card either go for 8600GTS or ATI 2600XT.

I think if you look for them in used market they will be available under 2500Rs. Call galaxy and inquire them about used graphic cards.

Yes i think you are right. it would be wise to save money for gud thing rather then waste money on useless things .i have inno3d fx5500 that i should use for gaming.

also tell ur opinion about 9400GT

Nvidia geforce 9400gt has same price as 8500gt .

what about this Gcard anyone tried it

^yar again it's a ddr2 card...ddr2 graphics age is almost over...go for a ddr3 based card if u can afford...

ok 1 last question my current power supply is 300w

do i also need more new PS to meet above specs

which motherboard are you going to be buying?

Sir any motherboard that has 775 pins to support DC,C2D

and DDR2 ram support.

can anyone tell me the price of a motherboard that supports C2C or DC and DDR2 ram and IDE(any brand of MB)

can i buy it under 3000

if not then how much

any one recently bought that ?