Paypal working for me like a charm :)

hello after suffering alot i have finally found a way to use paypal as payment method in Pakistan its very easy , i am now using it for like 1-2 weeks and it really works ,

so how it works ? its simple first you will have to obtain Master card by visiting http://www.payoneer.com/ load some initiall cash to it like $2 - $3 then create a paypal account with any indian adress , now very card under paypal verification tab and they will charge like $1-$2 fee from your card once card is verfied you can use your paypal id to pay to any website which accepts paypal as payment method , when you want to withdraw you can simply withdraw it to same master card which can be used to withdraw cash from any citybank or MCB branch tough withdraw process takes like 3-4 days :)

I'm gonna try it! :D

P.S. Thumbs up!

hey Xainnadeem!!

how can i contact u??

give me your cell number now...!!!!!

as far i know paypal does not loads payoneer

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

as far i know paypal does not loads payoneer
[/quote]

its working for me :)

hey Xainnadeem!!

how can i contact u??

give me your cell number now…!!!

[/quote]

you can add me to skype : zain-nadeem

payoneer ll approve your account very late. but its very handy whn it comz to mastercard.

buddy please explain how u hv uploaded fundz to payoneer. ?

I hope you are right but I have heard similar stories where initially it was successful but later Paypal did detect it and blocked the funds.

Shouldn't they check your IP which is coming from Pakistan unless you are using some proxy!?

^ The caveat is that Payoneer will not allow you to load credit to your card unless you transfer a minimum amount from the affiliated service through which you obtained the card. If you do not have any earnings at the service provider, this trick will fail.

hi XainNadeem,

Can i have your email ?

i m using paypal with UBL card and its more then a year now , its work like a charm and i have done more then 1000$ transactions till now

@Xainnadeem

Doesn't the address on Payoneer Master card and address in Paypal account need to be same? What if Payoneer Master card has a Pakistani billing address, then can you register with Paypal with Indian billing/mailing address? Will it work?

What address are you using in Payoneer Master card billing address? Pakistani or Indian?

@Xainnadeem: Thanks for this useful information!

Pioneer address may be !@#$ to use with paypal?

i m using paypal with UBL card and its more then a year now , its work like a charm and i have done more then 1000$ transactions till now
[/quote]

Registration from which country?

I think rather than just writing a line or two, those who have made it work should post a detailed review for everyone. hammad and Xainnadeem should describe in detail as to how they were able to do that which will help everybody.

I think rather than just writing a line or two, those who have made it work should post a detailed review for everyone. hammad and Xainnadeem should describe in detail as to how they were able to do that which will help everybody.
[/quote]

my basic requirement is to recieve funds via paypal and use it on various websites like i have to $120 + / Month in hosting expanses , so earlier i was using moneybookers and webhosts were very expensive with moneybookers now i have paypal now i can load funds to paypal from my Payoneer master card now if some one have to withdraw cash from paypal i just noticed it requires any Visa powered credit card i dont have visa i have both master cards so i am 100% sure it will work with any visa powered cc .

my requirement was to verify paypal so i can use it online and can accept payments online and it works , if you want to use it to withdraw its possible too , just withdraw by any visa powered cc or use 3rd party reliable website to exchange paypal with ikobo ,

i am attaching screenshot which is showing that my paypal is verified and i can use it to send or recieve funds :)

@Xainnadeem: Thanks for this useful information!

Pioneer address may be !@#$ to use with paypal?

[/quote]

yup payoneer adress must be pakistani because they will send payoneer card via postal mail if you will submit adress of some other country it will land there :D

@Xainnadeem

Doesn’t the address on Payoneer Master card and address in Paypal account need to be same? What if Payoneer Master card has a Pakistani billing address, then can you register with Paypal with Indian billing/mailing address? Will it work?

What address are you using in Payoneer Master card billing address? Pakistani or Indian?

[/quote]

fortunately it isnt requirement of paypal to have cc adress and paypal adress same when you recieve payoneer powered cc its base is in usa like your payoneer card operates from usa it doesnt have outlook to be operational within pakistan so its all cool ,

in Payoneer i am using 983 Niazi Street , Abbottabad and in paypal i am using 983 Niazi street , Mumbai lol

Do you login your paypal account through proxy?

fortunately it isnt requirement of paypal to have cc adress and paypal adress same when you recieve payoneer powered cc its base is in usa like your payoneer card operates from usa it doesnt have outlook to be operational within pakistan so its all cool ,

in Payoneer i am using 983 Niazi Street , Abbottabad and in paypal i am using 983 Niazi street , Mumbai lol

[/quote]

[imtheKiller]Do you login your paypal account through proxy?
[/quote]

nups i dont use proxy , when i login under location indian flag is displayed :D