Paypal to Cash/Bank

I am looking for any trustworthy member here, who can accept paypal payments on my behalf and pay me via Bank Transfer, Cash, Gadgets etc. (Offcourse i will be paying a little commission to him/her).

I hope Zardari is not reading your post.....

Now on serious note, dude this requires trust factor, my advise would be find someone with paypal account who you know in person and not in cyberspace.

I can do it. But the source of the payment has to be legit !

^101% legit :P. I will send you an email for further discussion shortly.

Sure take you time. BTW, my account is in CDN so you will be paid after the conversion

oh i have paypal account, and payments in it too, but i never withdraw ed!

^ So that means you can't withdraw from it?

Okay, punk agreed to do this on very promising terms and conditions, lets hope all goes well :D

Dont worry. Every thing would be fine :)

^^ i also need same service :D, so whats terms ?

TA, you have my email :)

need it too please tell me how to

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I am looking for any trustworthy member here, who can accept paypal payments on my behalf and pay me via Bank Transfer, Cash, Gadgets etc. (Offcourse i will be paying a little commission to him/her).
[/quote]

Just asking out of curiosity why do you need someone with a paypal account because i thought anyone could have one.

I have an account to use it for ebay buying purposes, i am totally not interesting in interfering in anyone’s business.

Just curious to know because i though anyone could make a paypal account?

Thanks.

Well, I am not doing it commercially. It just to help you chaps because i knew how much I suffered for PP being in Pk. My PP is in Canadian $. So what ever CDN $ i get, you will get 90% of that in your Pakistani Bank Account. If your bank takes any online charges that is on you. You will get money within 2 business days.

I don't think I would be able to assist with payments less than 100$. and the payment has to be legitimate.

Again, if you are not happy with any thing above, I am more than happy :)

chill out bro. like i said i don't need one, have already got one, was just curious to know how this works overseas.

I was not pointing towards you bro. I just wrote here because i got of Emails so thought it would be a easier way !

I never transferred them in my bank account but I use PayPal quite often.

Ya i get you now, i never thought of paypal being a luxury

now that i realized after reading this thread, i feel privileged :)

:)

Geronemo3 making a paypal account is no problem, even you can do transactions online but there are two things, Unverified Paypal account and then Verified Paypal account. I have lost some $ in past due to this unverified thingy. :-/ So i am extra extra careful now, moreover i don't shop online much so Paper currency is more valuable for me :D

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Geronemo3 making a paypal account is no problem, even you can do transactions online but there are two things, Unverified Paypal account and then Verified Paypal account. I have lost some $ in past due to this unverified thingy. :-/ So i am extra extra careful now, moreover i don’t shop online much so Paper currency is more valuable for me :D
[/quote]

Sorry to hear that you lost money, i think my accounts are verified, i’ve heard about ppl. loosing money with paypal where they have a dispute and paypal never pays back, but i have also heard of ppl. getting their money back due to paypals help.

The only time i use paypal is for ebay purchases.

Thanks for the info.