Paypal Phishing email!

Yesterday i got an email saying that we have seen a suspicious activity in ur paypal account and u r also facing some problems with ur paypal card so we have put some limitations on your acount

ur case number iz PG25435463

and if u wana remove them go to folowing link

[the link was to some suspicious site]

if u ll ignore this mesage we ll hav to delete ur acount

regards,

paypal acount review department

i was surprized to c it cuz i dont even hav any fund in my paypal and dont hav a paypal card

i clicked on link and thank God it gave a 404 page not found eror

then i came to knw tht its a scam

i checked the email id and it was

suport@paypall.com

then i was like rofl...

I searched on googel and came to knw tht they are sending such mails to people and the link goes to page which asks about ur email and pasword and ur credit card number and ur bank acount number etc...

Well i think its a gud trick played by the spamer.. He must hav got many victims and refunded the funds he used 4 buying paypall.com domain

have u GOT such emails?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Well i think its a gud trick played by the spamer… He must hav got many victims and refunded the funds he used 4 buying paypall.com domain
[/quote]

only a stupid will get fooled by that

i would have checked the authenticity of that email if it was about my money

o o' sory mods i thought i was posting in websites section plz move it

Well i think its a gud trick played by the spamer… He must hav got many victims and refunded the funds he used 4 buying paypall.com domain3
[/quote]

it should be written like this:

gud trick to fool stupid people

and he didn’t buy the paypall.com domain just bought that email address from some custom domain email site

only a stupid will get fooled by that

i would have checked the authenticity of that email if it was about my money

[/quote]

i also got the email pasword of my friends by creating such phishing page so i think tht there are many fools around on net

which only knw basics and only deal with them and dont wana go complicated

so may b his trick worked some how

but i hav nvr usd my paypal email adres any where them frm where he got my paypal email

maybe the paypal email address database got leaked but it is very to crack (paypal security)

man these scams are not uncommon

in my yahoo inbox i get like 3 or 4 of them everyday

Phishing scam emails are old news. Thread closed.