Paypal on a chinese bank account

hi guyz

im visiting china. i can open an accout in a chinese bank. they only need passport.

i was wondering if i can connect a paypal account with the chinese bank account. the bank also gives a debit card.

or it is neccesary to have a credit card for paypal account verification.

have anyone tried it. is it feasible.

regards

Doesn't matter if it is debit card or credit all you need is transaction code from bank sent from PayPal for verification... PayPal charge 2 dollars and when you verify that code in PayPal account they give you 2 back in PayPal account

nice post thanks for information.

payoneer mastercard se connect kar lo paypal ko.

should i creat the paypal account on a fake chinese address as i will be connecting my chinese bank account?

or should i creat paypal account with my address in Pakistan. do they verify the address also or they only verify bank account?

what do you suggest

There are two addresses one your home profile address which you write when creating pay pal account...

the other when you add credit card or china bank account in paypal account for which paypal auto select your country china, and in address lines you must provide billing address which should match with your bank billing address..

the bank in china asks for passport . so i have to give the bank two addresses. one that will be picked up from passport and one in the china.

then if i make paypal by only using the chinese address. i guess i can connect the paypal with that bank and verify it aswell.

lets see what happens. i will visit the bank in a day or two.

[quote=“furqanalimir, post:, topic:”]

hi guyz

im visiting china. i can open an accout in a chinese bank. they only need passport.

i was wondering if i can connect a paypal account with the chinese bank account. the bank also gives a debit card.

or it is neccesary to have a credit card for paypal account verification.

have anyone tried it. is it feasible.

regards

[/quote]

is it on karachi? and also guide me plz what it's process, thank you

kindly note if its registered in china and u r using it in Pakistan it will be blocked soon as they track ur ip try to give a business name to your paypal account then it would be safe

I have been using US paypal account without any problem from Pakistan for years. Until now they have not blocked it.

I have been using UAE paypal account for many many years and they have not blocked it yet :)