PayPal in Pakistan Check this

I want to make a paypal account.

I came across one person and he said he can give me VBA (Virtual Bank Account) through which i can verify my account.

So is it good to buy a VBA and then verify a paypal account?

Please let me know

Thanks

not yet verified my acount. but

if u become successful plz send the process of VBA Virtual bank account. i also need to verify my account

But even if ur account is verfiied, You cant take out the money

Haseeb bhai but can i transfer my money to other paypal accounts and for online shopping?

for me, i transfer money to one of my friend's account. he is in london. he send me via western union. ofcource i hav to pay hell lot of charges but somthing is better then nothing ...

using paypal since 2 years.

I can make your paypal verified but the only problem is that you would only be able to use if for spending. That you can do on unverified too

What i have learnt is that even if we have verified or unverified A/C we would still be dependent on someone to deposit money on our paypal account and same goes for withdrawal

You are cent percent right :)

I have heard from my friend living abroad that PayPal administration is working on allowing Pakistan's user to create their account. So we should wait and register properly.

May be. But such news are highly confidential . Actually its not paypal end, its State bank that doesnot allows . This is what jehan ara told me

Why not you people opt AlertPay.com

I am using it on my website. It also allows to receive money from people through their credit cards which paypal does not.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

May be. But such news are highly confidential . Actually its not paypal end, its State bank that doesnot allows . This is what jehan ara told me
[/quote]

I am very much sure that it is not state bank of pakistan bcoz if thats the case why alertpay or many other services like momeybookers etc are available and so its all paypal’s end either they dont allowing for something they know better and if state bank isnt agree with them thats mean they are asking something special for them to land here so dont always endup saying bad to your country departments bad they are not always

and yea i would love to see them here but its like waiting for dog to lay eggs :D

I am using it on my website. It also allows to receive money from people through their credit cards which paypal does not.

[/quote]

Only P.T.C. sites use AlertPay for payouts? I haven’t seen any big site using alertpay.

[/quote]

A bad new today when i try to withdraw the cash i got this "We apologize for the inconvenience, but credit card withdrawals are temporarily unavailable. Please select another withdrawal method."

so i think alertpay finally decided to screw Pakistanis :D

for me, i transfer money to one of my friend’s account. he is in london. he send me via western union. ofcource i hav to pay hell lot of charges but somthing is better then nothing …

using paypal since 2 years.

[/quote]

similar solution for me but my friend lives in India so we can’t do WU we do MB instead, I pay him 15% commission :(

paypal is for a few countries not available worlwide and in some countries available but very restricted

I had a very good response from Ppl. Couple of ppl utilized my service :)

I am thinking seriously of making a proper way to transfer this money.. Any 1 from Pk interested in handling it from Pakistan ?

I would love to handle it from Pakistan :) But I don't know what exactly your service will be I mean what a person in Pakistan have to do :)

I think you got me ;)

Has anyone here verified their PP accounts through Payoneer card?